EPISODE 18~

After Roni and Aaron gender reveal they are having a girl..... they are happy....

Few days later devan and nessa decided to post a video on their channel...

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa...

Nessa:..hey guys....

Devan:.. today....as you guys see by the title you guys have been asking where's Pacer and did you guys take him back... and no we didn't take him back we love him to death...

Nessa:.. yeah so Pacer he was have problems going to the bathroom everytime we take him he just sit there so we went to the vet and the vet said he's constipated and the vet said to leave him for a week so after this week he's gonna be back....

Devan:.. yeah so when post this video next Friday he's gonna be here.....

Nessa:...yes so no we didn't get rid of him he's our son...

Devan:..yes exactly so the next video he's gonna be here and we can show him...

Nessa:.. yeah....

Devan:..if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys....

Nessa:.. bye guys.....

Devan:...(ended the video).....

Few weeks later..... Devan decided to post on his personal channel....

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan key and today I'm gonna be doing something special for nessa and no it's not another dog and nessa always wanted me to cut my hair and you guys see in my post on Instagram my hair is crazy so I think it's time to go to short hair....but that's it so we're gonna go to the haircut appointment so let's go...

Few hours later at the haircut appointment.... devan is still recording...

Devan:..okay you guys we're getting started so let's get this haircut.... but they did they have to dye my hair and I choose the color

..... Devan's hair is dye and they are gonna be cutting his hair....... devan still recording......

Devan:.. okay... I'll see you guys in a few minutes.....

Few hours later at the haircut appointment and devan is still recording...

Devan:.. okay you guys I'm gonna be showing you guys first so 1....2....3....(showing the camera)..

Devan's hair stylist:

Devan's hair stylist:..it looks good bro...

Devan:.. thanks for this nessa is gonna love it.... okay you guys let's go surprise nessa with my haircut......

Few hours later Devan is at the house and he's still recording...

Devan:.. okay nessa closed your eyes...hi my boys....oh yeah you guys Pacer Lion is back hi buddy..... but yeah nessa closed your eyes...

Nessa:.. there close....

Devan:.. okay....(Set up the camera)...

Nessa:.. what are you doing....

Devan:.. I have a surprise for you and I'm recording it on my channel....

Nessa:.. okay... what is it (eyes closes)...

Devan:.. okay I always wanted me to go get this....

Nessa:.. okay.....

Devan:..so I went to my appointment....

Nessa:.. what kind of an appointment....

Devan:..this one....(showing his haircut)...

(showing his haircut)

Nessa:..omg you cut your hair....

Devan:.. yeah and I dyed it....so I have a mullet haircut don't you think...

Nessa:.. yeah you do.... I love it....

Devan:.. I love it too..... okay you guys she's loved it....

Nessa:.. I do.......

Devan:..so if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys....(ended the video)...

Few weeks later roni and aaron went to the hospital because the baby is coming...... Devan and Nessa and Collins and John and Andrew and Alex and Roni and Nessa's parents know and everyone else knows.....

Devan:.. can't believe it the baby is coming...

Nessa:.. I know like roni is full term so everything is okay....

John:.. yeah...

Collins:.. yeah everything will....

Few hours later the baby was born at 7:22 AM... Devan and Nessa and John and Collins were allowed to be in the room...

Devan:..omg she's so cute...

Nessa:.. yeah she's so cute she looks like roni....

Aaron:.. yeah she does.....(holding her)..

Collins:...wow....

John:..wow you guys.....

Nessa:..what's her name and middle name......

Roni:. well I chose her name and Aaron came up with her middle name so her name is.... Arabella which means prayer like god is protecting her...

Nessa:..wow.... I can't wait until our parents see her...

Roni:..me too.....so it fits her...

Aaron:..it does...so her middle name is Jayla....means god will always protect her.....

Devan:..wow...

John:... I love it...

Collins:.. me too....

Roni:..so her name is Arabella Jayla Burriss....

Nessa:..wow....so beautiful....

The next part is coming up soon ❤️...