EPISODE 13 ~

After Devan and Nessa share Dallas name and middle name they love it..............

Few weeks later devan decided to get a tattoos for the boys and he didn't record it but he surprised nessa and the boys and Roni and Aaron and John and Andrew and Alex and Collins and Cara and their parents and Nessa and Roni's parents and their YouTube friends..... and they love it....so few days later devan and nessa decided to post on their channel....

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa..

Nessa:..hey guys...

Devan:..so today is a special day because as you guys see by the title I went and got tattoos for our boys...

Nessa:.. yeah once I saw it I was in love...

Devan:.. yeah so I didn't record it because I was just in the moment and I wish I did record but I didn't so I can't wait to show you guys....so.....

Nessa:... are you ready...

Devan:.. yeah....so my first tattoo is right here on my arm... it's me and dalin....(showing it)..

(showing it)

Nessa:..wow.....

Devan:..so this tattoo of me and dalin is special to me because once dalin grows up I want him to see this and I want him to know that I'm always by his side...

Nessa:.. it's beautiful....

Devan:..it really is.....so my second tattoo is on my leg....(showing it)....

(showing it)

Nessa:...wow...so this tattoo is your hand with dallas....

Devan:.. yeah I can't wait for him to see this tattoo as well they are gonna love it......

Nessa:..they will......

Devan:..so that's my tattoos.... I always wanted a tattoo but I needed a tattoo with meaning and these tattoos are one of them...

Nessa:...oh you guys we do have a tattoo appointment coming up in 3 days so once you guys this video we might have them....

Devan:.. yeah it doesn't have to do with names.....so make sure your following us on Snapchat.. 

Nessa:..yeah...they are gonna be so meaningful...

Devan:... yeah so if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys....

Nessa:.....see you guys soon....

Devan:...(ended the video)......

Few days later Devan and Nessa got the matching tattoos and it's on their Snapchats and Collins and Carla and John and Andrew and Alex and Aaron and Roni and their parents and their YouTube friends know and they decided to post on their channel.....

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa...

Nessa:..hey guys...

Devan:..so if you guys saw our Snapchats we got our tattoos....

Nessa:... yeah we do..... really to show...

Devan:..on 3..... you start....

Nessa:...1.....2..........3.....(showing them the tattoos)..

Devan:...yes you guys see them (showing too)..

yes you guys see them (showing too)

Nessa:..king and queen tattoos....

Devan:..the reason why we got these tattoos is because we're each other hearts.... and we're gonna be together forever....

Nessa:...yeah for always..... once we show our tattoos to my parents and Roni and Aaron and Andrew and Alex and Collins and John and Devan parents and carla they were happy.....

Devan:.......yeah...... it's beautiful.... so those are our tattoos....so if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys....(ended the video)....

The next part is coming up soon ❤️....