EPISODE 8~

After Devan and Nessa got married and they are on their honeymoon they are having a good time......

Few days later devan and nessa are still on their honeymoon they are not coming home until tomorrow and they posted their wedding video on their channel....

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful beautiful beautiful person in the entire world Vanessa Merrell....

Nessa:...hey guys....

Devan:...so in a few minutes you guys will see our wedding video we put effort and joy and happiness and love into this wedding and the video.... hope you guys enjoy it and love it see you guys soon...

Nessa:...see you soon hope you guys enjoy it......

............ wedding video starting.............

Devan:... I promise myself that I'm not gonna cry but today is the day that I married my best friend my everything my soulmate my person the mother of my son Dalin I just can't wait to see down that aisle in your dress this is a new chapter of our lives that we're about to walk together this is so many words that I can't even say because I'm so emotional right now I just can't wait to marry you nessa.......

...few hours later in the wedding video....

Nessa:....so many words how much I love devan this is the day I can be his wife he did so much for me and our baby boy dalin and I can't wait to have more kids with him he's my favorite person in the world he's my best friend my soulmate I'm so blessed that I get to married him and just have the best life with him he's my everything that I could ever ask for love you devan can't wait to marry you........

Few hours in the wedding video videographer is still recording........

Nessa:...(walking towards Devan in her wedding dress)...

Devan:....(looking forward in his tuxedo)...

Nessa:...(tap his shoulder)...

Devan:...(turned around and saw her)..

Nessa:..(smiling at him)...

Devan:...(went to hug her)..

Nessa:..(hugging him back).....

Devan:..(looking at her)...

Nessa:...(looking at him).....

........ in the wedding video........ videographer is still recording........

Devan:..... Vanessa I knew you were the only one that I can talk too when I'm feeling down or happy or mad but I knew that your my support system in everything I'm so blessed to have you in my life and called you my soulmate my love my best friend the mother of our baby boy it's always you it always been you can't wait to call you my wife can't wait to make you Mrs key can't wait to start this new chapter with you I love you so much baby you helped me through everything and I just want to say thank you for everything love you.....(smiling)..

...videographer is still recording the wedding video......

Nessa:....devan you always gave great advice when I needed it and I just don't this an amazing bond that we have and I just can't wait to start this new chapter with you and our baby boy I can't wait to be Mr & Mrs you are my favorite person my best friend my soulmate my everything your the best thing that ever happened to me I love you so much and can't wait to start this journey with you...... love you.....

..... videographers are still recording the wedding video......

Devan:....(putting the ring on nessa's finger)...