EPISODE 14~

After Devan and Nessa got matching tattoos they love it........

Few days later devan and nessa decided to post a video on their channel....

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa...

Nessa:... hey guys....

Devan:.. today we're talked about our relationship and our boys and our lives...

Nessa:.. yeah it's basically like our first times....

Devan:.. yeah so I'll go first....

Nessa:.. yeah go...

Devan:..first time meeting each other....

Nessa:.. first time meeting you was when me and roni and collins were about to do a video.... like you came out of nowhere and collins introduced you to me and roni....

Devan:... yeah but what was your first thought about me....

Nessa:...my first thought was that you are kind and sweet and fun loving....oh and care about your family....

Devan:..mine was the same thing about you....

Nessa:..wow... first time going on a date....

Devan:.. our first time going on a date with to the movies.... because the first picture we took together was at the movies...

Nessa:..oh yeah it's was amazing....

Devan:... first time living together....

Nessa:... first time living together was our first apartment.... but you were gone for awhile because of the stuff that you had to get done...

Devan:.. yeah I was but I'm not going anywhere...

Nessa:... okay this one is kinda personal but our first time spicy time....

Devan:..oh god our first time having alone time was when we moved into our first apartment....

Nessa:..yeah our first time having a baby together....

Devan:...our first time having dalin was when during our engagement because it was couple of weeks after I proposed to you....

Nessa:.. yeah it's seems right.....

Devan:.. okay my last question is our time getting a house together....

Nessa:... our first time getting our first house together was when we pulled that prank on you guys that we're going our separate ways....

Devan:...omg yeah if you guys don't remember that go back on our channel and you will see it.....

Nessa:... yeah it's was crazy.....so my last question is our first time getting matching tattoos....

Devan:.. our first getting matching tattoos was couple of weeks ago and we should show them again....

Nessa:...we should....

Devan:.. okay here is our tattoos....(showing them)...

(showing them)

Nessa:..so happy we got these....

Devan:.. yeah so if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys...

Nessa:.. bye you guys...

Devan:..(ended the video)...

The next part is coming up soon ❤️.....