EPISODE 28~

After what's happening to everyone they can't take anymore......

Few weeks later Devan and Nessa decided to post a video on their channel...

Devan:.. hey guys it's Devan and Nessa and today we decided to share a story time how we got Pacer our puppy.....

Nessa:.. yeah and he's right here sleeping right next to me so let's get started...

Devan:.. okay so nessa always wanted her own pet....

Nessa:..he said no....

Devan:.. no I didn't I said not right now.... because at the time we were in a small apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom....

Nessa:.. yeah..... I said to him I wanted a cat.... but he said not right now because he's afraid that if we get a cat the cat is gonna attack our kids.... well at the time we had dalin....

Devan: yeah and now we're here with 3 kids later.... but I said not right now until we get a house with a yard we can get a pet....so couple of weeks later after moving into our house and we had both of the boys dalin and dallas I surprised nessa on my personal channel or our channel with a puppy Pacer Lion Key....

Nessa:.. yeah he's right here (holding him)..

Devan:.. he's now 8 weeks old...

Nessa:.yeah and I was the one that named him.

Devan:.. yeah and we both came up with his middle name.....

Nessa:.. yeah so he's a part of our family....

Devan:..we literally treat him as our baby our son....so yeah nessa is stuck with all boys in the house...

Nessa:.. yeah it's official I have all boys but honestly I love it having all boys....

Devan:... yeah me too.... and a lot of you guys are saying that dash looks like his mommy and he does...

Nessa:.. yeah he does but dalin looks you and dallas looks like the both of us but honestly all of our kids look like us...

Devan:.. yeah and like me and Collins look a like so it's just the genes in us... because I look both of my parents like I have my dad's nose and I have his ears and I have my dad's eyes and and collins look our mom I do too but we look the both of them... and dalin has freckles and if you guys don't know when I was young I had freckles and I still have freckles still but dalin has freckles not a lot but just a little and nessa actually have freckles too

Nessa:.. yeah I do but not a lot but anyways that's how we got our son Pacer (holding him)..

Devan:.. yeah our puppy is a momma boy...

Nessa:..yes he is.....(holding him and smiling)..

Devan:..so yeah we're here with 3 kids.... let's have another one...

Nessa:...no that's enough I already said 2 kids are enough but here we are with 3 babies honestly I don't anymore kids maybe in his future...

Devan:.. okay that's the plan so if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys...

Nessa:..bye you guys...(holding Pacer)....

Few days later devan decided to post on his personal channel....

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my brother Collins and our friend John...(holding the camera)..

Collins:..hey guys...

John:... what's up guys... stop Collins...

Collins:..no you....

Devan:.. okay guys....so today nessa is not here she's doing a video with roni and the video is gonna be for Tuesday so stay toon and dalin and dallas are with my parents and dash is here he's sleeping right now but yeah this video is gonna be my every day life for day because I have dash sleeping and and I have my another boy Pacer right there getting his food....so I'm gonna go check on dash....be right back...(set the camera up and when to dash)..

Collins:.... okay you guys if you guys saw John said stop Collins and I said no you....

John:.. yeah because he's getting close to me which I didn't get bothered but we're gonna be starting an argument to get devan's reaction...

Collins:... yeah so I'm gonna set the camera up on the shelf in the living room......(set up the camera)..

Devan:.. okay... guys....is the camera recording still..

Collins:.. yeah it's right there...

Devan:.. okay...

John:..can you stop Collins....

Collins:.. what I'm doing....

John:... your getting closed to me you know how I get when someone gets close to me....

Collins:.... okay...so what....

John:..so what..... stop getting close to me...

Devan:.. guys stop.......

Collins:... no like what...

John:.. get away....bro ...(push him)..

Collins:..bro really...(pushed him back)..

Devan:.. you guys....cut the sh*t...my son is sleeping....

John:.. no tell him...

Collins:.. how about you cut the sh*t........

Devan:.. you guys calm down my son is sleeping in the room....

Collins:....no f*ck that...(went to him laughing)..

John:..(laughing)...

Devan:... what's going on....

Collins:... it's a prank.... we're not actually fighting...

John:.... yeah it's a prank...

Devan:..bro that's so messed up.... I'm gonna go check on my son.... ended the video....

Collins:.. okay if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to Devan's channels.... bye you guys...(ended the video).......

The next part is coming up soon ❤️....