EPISODE 12~

After Devan and Nessa found out about the gender they are having another baby boy 💙.....

Few days later....Devan and Nessa decided to post on their channel.....

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa....

Nessa:..hey guys....

Devan:.... today as you guys see by the title we're having another baby boy....

Nessa:.. yeah that's insane but we're happy right....

Devan:... yeah always...we're gonna have two sons.....

Nessa:.. today we're gonna answer your guys questions....

Devan:.. yeah so the first question is nessa how does it feel to be a mom of two boys.....how does it feel.....

Nessa:... it's feels so magical like never in millions of years I will be standing here with you and our first born and our second born coming into the world like I grew up with Roni and I did promise myself that I will have a girl first because I love how me and roni are closes and we are twins and we have a channel together but I'm gonna be in the house with boys that's gonna be different for me so it's amazing that we're having another baby boy........

Devan:... yeah like me and Collins are closes and I grew with one brother but yeah you gonna so so spoiled because me and dailn and our second baby boy is going to overprotective of you.....

Nessa:... yeah I can't wait next question is devan how does it feel to be a dad of two boys.....how does it feel to you dev....

Devan:...it feels so like you said magical and I'm gonna be active with both of them like I got two boys on my hands... next question is nessa are happy to have another boy....

Nessa:... yes of course I did want a girl but having another boy is magical....

Devan:.. yeah we both like when the gender reveal was happened the helicopter in the sky was gonna release the smoke and you guys saw the look on my face and I was hoping for a girl but as soon as the smoke was coming out it was blue smoke so we're happy with either or so I was hoping that nessa would get a girl but I'm happy that I got another boy...

Nessa:... yeah we're gonna be happy with either one as long as the baby is healthy...... next question is when are you guys planning for baby #3.....

Devan:....um so with this pregnancy we got pregnant really quickly.....

Nessa:... yeah like I got pregnant when dalin was 5 months now he's 7 months but yeah so with baby #3 we want our kids to grow first and we have to focus on them first before baby #3....

Devan:.. yeah so baby #3 is not coming for a while.... next question is one thing that you have learned from dalin to prepare for baby #2......one thing....

Nessa:...one thing we might go through um so you guys we didn't talked about this on YouTube because we wanted to keep from the Internet and the reason why we didn't show Dalin until he was 4 months old because we showed him for the first time and it was in our wedding video but before that dalin was experiencing stomach issues and devan also experiencing the same thing when he was a baby....

Devan:.. yeah like if you guys saw my recent post on Instagram of me at the table eating cereal with milk and you guys will see the milk carton it's says almond milk instead of lactate milk.... the reason for that is because if I use lactate milk my stomach will go crazy... but with the almond milk it doesn't hurt my stomach but I barely eat dairy foods I eat dairy free foods...

Nessa:.. yeah he does but I'm not lactose i just don't eat anything that has cheese so but roni does have the same thing but she hasn't been complaining about her stomach so she good but the milk formula that we use to feed dalin with always hurt his stomach so we are on this brand of the milk formula for babies and this one works it doesn't hurt his stomach....