EPISODE 20~

After Devan and Nessa show their old pictures.........

Few days later.... Devan is going out of town for 3 weeks..... and they decided to post a video on their channel...

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa...

Nessa:..hey guys...

Devan:..so today if you guys see by the title I'm gonna be out of town for 3 weeks and I'm leaving tomorrow.....

Nessa:.. yeah so we're not gonna be posting but I'm gonna be posting on my personal channel and if you guys see the next video if I post on this channel devan is already gonna be out of town....

Devan:..yeah...but yeah so I'm gonna be back in time for dallas.... because he's already gonna be what...

Nessa:.. well he's 11 months...... he's gonna be 1 in this month because we're april and also your birthday is coming too.

Devan:.. yeah I know so I'm gonna be here for dallas can't believe he's gonna be 11 months old one more month he's gonna be 1 years old....

Nessa:.. yeah and dalin will be 3 years old.....

Devan:.. yeah so if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys...

Nessa:.. bye you guys....

Devan:..(ended the video)...

Few days later nessa decided to video on her personal channel......

Nessa:..hey guys I'm Vanessa and today I'm with roni....

Roni:..hey guys...

Nessa:..so today we're gonna be going to the store because we stuff for our houses....

Roni:... yeah so I'm gonna run in this gas station because I have to use the bathroom...

Nessa:.. yeah so go to the bathroom and I'll wait...

Roni:.. okay.....(left)...

Nessa:.. okay you guys we are going to the store but I'm gonna be pranking roni that I'm gonna be telling her that I don't want to be devan's wife anymore and I want a divorce and you guys I don't mean this I love devan to death and he's the father of my 2 children and I want more kids with him so let's get into the prank.....

Few minutes later nessa is still recording and roni got back into the car...

Roni:.. okay are you ready to go....

Nessa:...um... yeah....(pretend to tear with tears)..

Roni:.. what's wrong....

Nessa:..um look I didn't tell devan this yet but I'm thinking about divorcing him....

Roni:..what....why....you guys are happy together....is because the age gap.... I know he's 25 and we're both 27...

Nessa:..no it's not that it's just I can't take it anymore I want to divorce him....

Roni:.. nessa you literally told me when you and devan first starting dating that you love him and you want his kids....

Nessa:.. yeah I did....not anymore....

Roni:.. nessa devan is so kind and sweet and fun he's fun loving he cares about you and these kids..... and your gonna throw them away.... look nessa I love you and as your sister I don't like that idea.....

Nessa:...... roni it's prank I would never divorce devan I love him and our 2 kids....

Roni:..wow..... I can't believe you so we're doing pranks now...

Nessa:.. yeah and the camera is recording...

Roni:..wow....can we go to the store...

Nessa:.. okay if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe my channel and our merrell twins channel and live channel bye you guys....(ended the video)..

Few weeks later nessa decided to post on her personal channel....

Nessa:..hey guys I'm Vanessa and today I'm with my boys and my sister...

Roni:..hey guys...(holding dallas)..

Nessa:..so dalin is just walking around and playing with his toys I still can't believe he's 2 years old...(holding the camera)...

Roni:.. I know.... he's talking to his toddler voice...

Nessa:.. I know....

Dalin:..mommy...mommy (talking in his toddler voice)...

Roni:.. he's calling you...

Nessa:..yes baby.....

Dalin:..(showing her his toy)..

Nessa:.. I see....(smiling at him and holding the camera)..

Roni:.. he's looks devan don't you think...

Nessa:..yeah he does...

Roni:.. I remember just talking to him when he was in your stomach..

Nessa:.. yeah like devan is coming back in 2 days and in 2 more days Dallas will be 1 years old..

Roni:..yeah okay nessa I know you and devan are waiting I really want another nephew or a niece....

Nessa:.. well not right now.....me and devan are waiting for awhile....

Roni:.. alright let's play with them...

Nessa:.. okay if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys....(ended the video)....

Few days later Devan is back and they decided to post on their channel... it's dallas birthday......

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa...

Nessa:..hey guys today is a special day because it's dallas 1st birthday....

Devan:.. yeah I can't believe it....so we went record his birthday party but something came up but next time for his next birthday we're gonna throw him a amazing birthday party...

Nessa:.. yeah so we're gonna have some family over for his birthday dinner....

Devan:.. yeah so my birthday is in 3 days and when you see the next video my birthday already happened.....

Nessa:.. yeah your gonna be 26...

Devan:.. yeah I can't believe so we're gonna be out of town for my birthday week so we won't be back until 18th...

Nessa:. yeah so the birthday boy is gonna get his surprise but I can't say it....

Devan:..why...

Nessa:.. you know why....

Devan:.. alright if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys...

Nessa:.. bye you guys...

Devan:..(ended the video)...

The next part is coming up soon ❤️...