EPISODE 30~

After Devan is now on 1 month he's happy to have facial hair on his face.... but his voice is getting deep but his voice was already deep..........

Few days later devan and nessa decided to post a video on their channel...

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan and Nessa and today we are gonna be doing a Q & A about our relationship our kids and everything else....

Nessa:.. yeah so first question is nessa how did you feel about having three boys and not one girl...um.... I feel happy I don't regret having three boys but I did want a girl but since dash came I was blessed....so I feel happy....

Devan:. yeah next question is devan why do you keep saying the three of the kids look like you......um well dalin looks like him....he has my eyes and eye color and he has my nose but he has nessa's lips and smile...

Nessa:.. yeah and dallas has my eyes and he has Devan's lips and he has his smile and he has his nose and dash looks me and he has my eyes like the eye shapes the eye color and he has my dimples and he has devan's nose and the head shapes dalin has devan's headshape and dallas has my headshape and dash has devan's headshape and dalin and dallas has Devan's body type and dashniell has my body type...so they look the both of us....

Devan:.. yeah and I'm not tryin to say that our kids only looks like me they look like their mom.....

Nessa:.. yeah so next question is do you guys plan to have another baby....

Devan:..um well nessa does....

Nessa:.. I just want my daughter.... but we don't plan to have any more babies we want our boys to grow..

Devan:.. yeah we want our boys to grow and go to school so no we don't plan ....

Nessa:.. next question is new puppy.....um I think yes....

Devan:.. I also think yeah I do want another one this time a girl...

Nessa:.. yeah we need a girl in this house.... all I have is boys which I love.... but I need a girl...

Devan:.. yeah me too....so last question is why do you guys match clothes....um it's just happens...

Nessa:.. well I love matching with Devan I know it's not a big deal I just love matched with dev...

Devan:.. yeah so we always matched same colors but sometimes I wear red she will wear the same color but a darker red...

Nessa:... yeah same with the shoes....

Devan:.. yeah...so if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys.........(ended the video)...

Few days later Devan decided to post a video on their channel.....

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan key and today I'm gonna be pranking nessa not matching clothes with her and you guys she gets so sad when I don't match with her so let's get into the prank.....

Few hours later devan got dressed with different colors and he set up the camera....

Devan:..(sitting down on the bed)..

Nessa:..(got out of the bathroom dressed)..

Devan:..hey nessa...

Nessa:..devan....(looking at him)...

Devan:.. what....

Nessa:.. your not matching....

Devan:.. nessa it's just clothes I'll match with you later....

Nessa:...really...

Devan:..yes... why can I dress what I want too wear....

Nessa:.. you can wear anything you want but c'mon.... I know it's not a big deal but it's cute when we matched....