EPISODE 27~

After Devan and Nessa found pictures of them and they called the cops....

Few weeks later devan decided to post on his personal channel....

Devan:... hey guys it's Devan key and today I have John....(holding the camera)..

John:..hey guys....

Devan:..so today we're in the store because we are thinking doing a challenge for my channel so we just looking around the store......(holding the camera)..

John:..dev....

Devan:... yeah....

John:... I swear someone is following us...

Devan:.. what do you mean...(holding the camera)..

John:.. this person has been following us for a minute.... I think it's the same stranger...

Devan:..deada***....(holding the camera)...

John:...yes..... c'mon let's go...

Devan:.. okay sorry you guys..... I can't believe the stranger is back...(holding the camera)...

John:... okay..... c'mon let's go (walking towards the car)..

Devan:.. he's following us....(holding the camera)...

John:.. you know what c'mon let's confront him right...

Devan:.. okay....

Stranger:.. you think your gonna run from me...

Devan:..omg leave like you already know where I live so what do you want.....(holding the camera)..

John:.. yeah.... like leave.....

Devan:..go......(holding the camera)...

Stranger:.....(pushed him and left)..

Devan:.. are you kidding me...(holding the camera)..

John:.. are you serious....(chasing after him)..

Devan:..dang...he got away....(holding the camera)..

John:.. you know let's go....

Devan:.. yeah if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys...(ended the video)....

Few days later..... Devan decided to post a video on his personal channel...

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and today I'm being something that I been wanting to do and that is getting my boys tattooed on me I do have a tattoo with nessa because we're matching and I told her that I been wanting to get the boys tattooed on me....so today is the day I get it done...so let's go to the tattoo shop.....

Few hours later at the tattoo shop.... Devan is still recording....

Tattoo artist:... okay devan you want the first tattoo right under your first tattoo....on you wrist..

Devan:..yes......

Tattoo artist:.. okay...

Devan:.. okay we're getting started...

..... few minutes later devan is still recording at the tattoo shop...

Tattoo artist:.. okay check it out.....

Devan:.wow bro it's good..(looking at the mirror and holding the camera)...

(looking at the mirror and holding the camera)