EPISODE 24~

After Devan and Nessa are having another baby boy and they are so excited about it.....

Few days later Devan and Nessa decided to post on their channel...

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan and Nessa here and we decided to do another q & a...

Nessa:.. yes so first question is nessa how does it feel to be officially a boy mom too three boys

Devan:.. how does feel (smiling at her)...

Nessa:..omg I feel so happy and honor to have three boys and I literally told myself that I'm gonna have a girl but no I was giving another boy I feel so spoiled....

Devan:... yeah it's not just me protect you it's gonna be dalin and dallas and our baby boy is gonna protect you...

Nessa:.. yeah so I'm happy to have another baby boy...

Devan:.... next question says devan how does it feel to be a boy dad too three boys....(smiling)..

Nessa:..how does that feel....(smiling at him)...

Devan:... it's feels so magical like I never thought I would be here with three boys and me and Collins literally grew up together and we're brothers and me being there with three boys is so magical.... there is so many words to describe the feeling that I'm experiencing right now so I'm happy to have three boys...

Nessa:.. yeah like you said you always wanted three boys and 1 girl....

Devan:.. yeah I know.... but I'm happy to have three boys....

Nessa:.. next question is nessa are you happy to have another baby boy....yes I'm happy like I did want a baby girl but I'm honor to have another boy and I wouldn't change for anything......

Devan:... yeah I get that you wanted a girl but we're happy to another boy...

Nessa:.. yeah exactly.... but I still want a girl...

Devan:.. yeah but we did say that we just want three kids...

Nessa:.. yeah.....

Devan:... next question is devan are you scared to have a girl and if so why.....um I'm not scared I just wanted a boy first because I wanted our first born to protect his sister.....

Nessa:.. yeah it's just he always had in his head.... but he's not...

Devan:... yeah I'm not scared... you guys saw the reaction on my face while I waited for the gender reveal to revealed and I hoping for a girl but I'm happy that I got another boy...

Nessa:.. yeah we just wanted a healthy baby...

Devan:.. yeah I'm happy I got a boy but I would be happy if I got a girl......

Nessa:.. yeah next question is are you guys done with kids or you more.....um no not right now like baby #4 is not coming...

Devan:.. yeah not right now we wanted our kids to grow a little bit but not right now....

Nessa:.. yeah next question is do you guys have a name for baby#3....

Devan:..yes we do and this name is so beautiful but we're not gonna say anything until he's here...

Nessa:.. yeah I can't wait to share it with you guys...

Devan:.. yeah I can't wait..... next question is how does the boys feel to have a baby brother....um they're happy....

Nessa:.. yeah they are and I can't wait for them to play and go to school together it's gonna be fun...

Devan:.. yeah next question is are you guys doing a baby shower for this baby....um yes but we're not gonna record it because there is so much going on with our schedule...