EPISODE 5~

After Devan and Nessa did a video about having a baby boy.... they are excited...

Few weeks later devan and nessa decided to post a video...

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful fiance nessa....

Nessa:...hey guys...

Devan:... today we're gonna be answering your guys questions about our baby and just everything....so do you want to start...

Nessa:... yeah so first question is are you guys having a baby shower.....um.....so about that after we found the gender of our baby boy we decided to have a baby shower couple days after the gender reveal so I don't we will....

Devan:..oh yeah but maybe when we do have a second baby we will definitely do a baby shower....okay next question is how many kids do you want have.....I told nessa this and the answer is 4....3 boys and 1 girl....

Nessa:.. yeah he been saying that.... but four kids is gonna have to wait because we want to focus on our first born....

Devan:....alright.... next question is Devan are you cry when you see the baby come out....um I'm definitely gonna cry when he's coming so yeah....

Nessa:.. yeah next question is do you guys have any names for your baby boy......um yes....

Devan:...yes....we do..... and no it's not a junior but our baby boy does have my initials it has the letters DMK....so we're gonna keep it as that..... until he's here........ and the k is the letter of my last name key...so.... you guys gonna wait....

Nessa:.. next question is are you guys gonna do a intro when you guys have your baby boy.....um yes I think we should....

Devan:... yeah I think so too but when we do videos we won't put the intro in the video when we do have the intro....so yeah we're definitely going to do that..

Nessa:... next question is when is the due date.....um in June so our baby is coming soon in this month of June we're not gonna say the date so you guys have to wait...

Devan:.. yeah so you guys have wait... next question is why didn't you guys get your reactions when you found out that you guys are having a baby.....

Nessa:..um we didn't have the time so I just surprised devan with the test and then I surprised Roni and Aaron and John and Andrew and Alex and my parents and Devan and Collins parents and Collins and Carla and my friends that are YouTubers too so yeah....

Devan:.. yeah we just wanted to sink into the moment....

Nessa:... last question is are you guys gonna show your baby boy on camera.....um like revealing his face yes but like every day when we do videos no we did say before we started to record we said that we're not gonna show him on videos until we're ready but we're just not show him.

Devan:... yeah so we're gonna reveal his name and his face and after we are gonna show him.... until we ready because we don't want to pushed his face to the camera...so yeah this is the end of the video and if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys....

Nessa:... bye you guys (smiling)...

Devan:...(ended the video)........

Few weeks later devan and nessa on June 14th they found out they are having the baby so they packed their stuff and the baby's stuff too and they took the camera to record and nessa told Roni and Aaron and John and Andrew and Alex and Collins and Carla Devan and Collins parents and Nessa and Roni's parents.......

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful fiance nessa....

Nessa:..hey guys......