EPISODE 34~

After Devan and Nessa found the gender it's a girl and they are happy.......

Few weeks later Devan and Nessa decided to post on their channel....

Devan:.. hey guys it's Devan and Nessa and today we're gonna be do a Q & A but as you guys saw our gender reveal we're having a girl.....

Nessa:.. yeah it's amazing I'm finally having a baby girl...

Devan:.. yeah me too.... but let's answer the questions.... first question is nessa how does it feel that now you are having a baby girl....

Nessa:... like I said it feel amazing I was scared that it will be another boy but if it was I'll still be happy but I'm happy that I got my girl.... next question is devan how do you feel that you got a baby girl on your hands....

Devan:.. I feel the same but I'm excited and I can't wait for her to come....

Nessa:..me too... before we did this video we went to my doctor's appointment for baby girl and we have the ultrasound pictures of her and I'm not gonna lie she kinda looks like devan.... with the nose and the head but she has my lips but I think she will come out looking at you..... I have to admit.... like dalin is looks like you with the nose and head and even the face structure and dalla he looks like me but he's starting to look like you more and dash he looks like me as well but same with him he's starting to look like you.... but they look like me too but I see you in them...all of them including our baby girl they all have your nose.....

Devan:.. yeah but all of our kids included this one look like the both of us... she probably gonna look at you....but I'm happy to have a daughter like I wouldn't wanted any other way....next question is any names of baby girl....um yes...

Nessa:.. yes I came up with the name... c'mon dev you have to admit....

Devan:.. alright but I came up with the middle name....

Nessa:.. yeah you did and this name is really beautiful and I just can't for you guys to hear it.........

Devan:..yes....so next question is labor and delivery video of course we will but this time it's gonna be me and nessa....

Nessa:.. yeah so my mom is not gonna be able to make it because she's gonna be handling something that she's doing so she can't make so yeah it's only going to be us.....

Devan:.. yeah... next question is this baby going have the stomach issues like dalin....um we are hoping not like dallas doesn't have the stomach issues either dash so we are hoping not....

Nessa:.. yeah but if she's does even we will figure it out....so next question is how is life with three boys including the new baby on the way....um it's stressful and hard work but I love them....

Devan:.. yeah it's stressful and hard sometimes but we love our kids.... including our baby girl...

Nessa:.. yeah always... last question is what is the due date....um it's in august.... I'm not gonna when....

Devan:... yeah it's in august.... but we're not gonna say what day....or date.... but if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys....

Nessa:.. bye guys....

Devan:...(ended the video).......

Few days later Devan decided to post on his personal channel....

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan key and today I'm gonna be telling you guys about me taking testosterone and if you guys know my story about me not growing facial hair on my face and I do grow hair but underneath my arms and I have hair on my legs my chest and as you know that my voice was always kinda deep before testosterone but I decided to get off it and I don't take it anymore I do work out and I did see a therapist about it and I still grow hair in some places but I don't know my face I still grow facial hair still but I decided to shave and my voice is slow going back to normal but my voice was kinda deep before testosterone so I decided not to take it anymore and a lot of people in the comments were saying what happened with taking testosterone I decided to not take it anymore.... so that was my decision to make and that's what I did so um if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to my channel bye you guys.....(ended the video)....

the next part is coming up soon ❤️.....