EPISODE 15~

After Devan and Nessa did a video about their first times things got personal.....

Few months later.....dalin is 1 years old and dallas is 6 months old.... Devan and Nessa decided to post on their channel......

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa...

Nessa:..hey guys...

Devan:.. today as you guys see by the title everyone is commenting down below about are you guys having any more babies when is baby #3 coming....

Nessa:.. yeah I know you guys love the boys but we need a break from having another baby...

Devan:.. yeah it's not we don't want baby #3 it's just we want to travel with the boys and achieved goals and we want the boys to grow and dalin is talking already and he's walking around and dallas is 6 months and he's almost crawling around....

Nessa:.. yeah....he even said mommy to me in his baby talk....

Devan:.. yeah I'm jealous...

Nessa:.. you guys devan is like jealous about dallas saying mommy to me....

Devan:.. I am like dalin say dada for the first time when he was 6 months....

Nessa:.. yeah he did but dallas said dada to you...

Devan:.. yeah because I'm been talking to him.... he's only 6 months....

Nessa:.. yeah.... but yeah we just don't want another one right now....

Devan:... we're waiting....

Nessa:.. yeah so baby #3 is on a wait-list for right now....

Devan:.. yeah I know that nessa does want her daughter....

Nessa:.. I do but not right now... but I did say that if we do have another baby and it comes out to be another boy I'm trying again.... for my daughter...

Devan:.. yeah I know but baby #3 is definitely gonna be a girl but not right now....

Nessa:.. yeah we're gonna wait....

Devan:..we just don't want to have another baby back to back....

Nessa:.. yeah 2 under 2 is hard...

Devan:.. we can't do 3 under 3...

Nessa:..so we're gonna wait....

Devan:.. definitely.... sorry you guys I know you guys want us to have another baby but not right now...

Nessa:.. yeah definitely not right now...

Devan:..so if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels and I know we haven't been posting on our personal channels it's just parenting life...

Nessa:... yeah sorry about that you guys but I'm already do videos for my personal channel it's called Vanessa Merrell so subscribe I'm just editing them and same thing with devan...

Devan:.. yeah so subscribe and comment down below bye you guys...

Nessa:.. bye guys....

Devan:..(ended the video)..

Few days later devan decided to post on his channel and it's a special video....

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan key and today on my personal channel if you guys see by the title nessa and roni have a dog named tiger and nessa always told me that she always wanted her own pet and I told we have to wait for a house with a backyard and that's when she was pregnant with Dalin and I told her that I didn't want a pet because we're having dalin and I didn't want the pet to attack dalin....so I just told her let's wait for awhile...so today I was thinking that it's time for a pet nessa did say that she always wanted a cat.... but I just didn't like that idea because of our kids and I didn't want them be scratched up...so she doesn't mind either one if it's a dog or a cat so I'm gonna be getting us a puppy and yes it's a boy and nessa did say that she wants cat and wanted it to be a boy but I told her that's gonna have to wait until the boys get older....so this puppy is 3 months old and he's small and he's really cute and he's not a dark color his color is white so he's a baby and he's friendly and he doesn't bit so I'm happy about that.... and he's potty trained so that's good too I just can't wait to surprise her with him and my parents and Collins and John and Andrew and Alex and Aaron and Roni and Nessa and Roni's parents know and our YouTube friends know so the pet people are coming to our house with the puppy right now nessa is with Roni doing a video for their channel it's called merrell twins so stay toon for that video for Tuesday and the boys are with my parents right now....anyways let's wait for the puppy to get here....