EPISODE 32~

After nessa and roni did a photoshoot it went well.....

Few weeks later Dashniell is 1 years old today and Devan and Nessa decided to post a video on their channel...

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan and Nessa and today is a special day it's dash 1st birthday...

Nessa:..yes he's finally 1 it's crazy how our boys are growing up... like dalin is 4 and dallas is 3 and dash is 1....

Devan:.. yeah it's insane....so we're gonna be doing something for his birthday well his late birthday so we took pictures with the boys even the birthday boy so yeah...

Nessa:.. yeah so it's just crazy he's 1.....

Devan:.. yeah....so if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys..

Nessa:.. bye guys....

Devan:...(ended the video)...

Few days later nessa is not feeling well she decided to recorded and it's february 18th and nessa decided to take a test......

Nessa:..hey guys it's Vanessa and today is February 18th it's a friday right now devan is not here he went to Collins and the kids are sleeping well dash is playing with his toys right now um I been feeling nauseous lately and I been having morning sickness like dash is 1 years old and I did say I want to try to have a baby but let's see by taking a test so I already pee in this red solo cup so I'm gonna put the test in it for 5 seconds so 1..2....3...4...5. okay so I'm gonna leave it right there face down for 3 minutes I'll look.... I'm scared........say hi dash... okay guys I had to pick him up because it's crazy if baby #4 is coming or not..... like me and devan were thinking about having another one but yeah... okay it's been 3 minutes okay I'll let dash get it.... get it baby...... okay he grabbed it okay let mommy see okay on 3...1...2..3...omg.... I'm.... pregnant.... omg...go play baby.... baby #4 is coming...... this is insane in a good way 4 babies.... I can't wait to tell devan..... I'm not gonna post this when me and devan announce we're having another baby..... bye you guys....(stop recording)...

Few hours later Nessa decided to record on the same day it's February 18th and devan is sitting down on the couch and the boys are still sleeping but dash went to sleep as well.....

Nessa:.. okay guys dash went to sleep I put him to sleep but yeah I already have the test right here in this box and I have the baby clothes that says on the way.... and the baby shoes.... okay let's surprise him........(recording)..

Devan:..(sitting down on the couch)...

Nessa:..hey devan....

Devan:.. yeah....

Nessa:.. closed your eyes I have a surprise for you...

Devan:.. okay...(closed his eyes)..

Nessa:..(set the camera and it's sitting recording)....

Devan:.. nessa what is it...

Nessa: hold on......alright the surprise is on your lap..........(put the surprise on his lap)...

Devan:.... okay can I open my eyes...

Nessa:.. yeah go ahead....

Devan:... okay....(open his eyes and saw it)..

Nessa:..(smiling at him)..

Devan:..no..... are you....

Nessa:.. yes...(smiling at him)..

Devan:.. we're having another baby...(smiling)...

Nessa:.. yeah baby #4 is coming...

Devan:..omg so the boys are having another baby brother or a baby sister...

Nessa:.. yeah... it's gonna be amazing.....

Devan:... I can't wait....

Nessa:..me either....so I recorded myself taking the test but I didn't post it yet because we have to announce it first and then post it and post this too because the camera is recording...(grabbed the camera)..

Devan:.. I can't believe it 4 babies....

Nessa:.. yeah......so I'm gonna ended this and I'm gonna post this when we dropped the video we announced we having another baby...... bye you guys...(stop recording)...

Few days later Devan and Nessa surprise Collins and Carla and John and Aaron and Roni and their parents and their other YouTube friends..... Devan and Nessa decided to post a video on their channel..........

Video is starting by.... Devan and Nessa walking around the Hollywood trail with the boys.....

Devan:...(smiling and holding dalin and dallas)..

Nessa:..(smiling at him and holding dash)...

Devan:..(put boys down and gave them their toys).....

Nessa:...(smiling at them)..

Devan:..(on one knee and kissed her stomach)..

Nessa:.(smiling at him)...

Devan:...(kissed her cheek)...

Nessa:..(smiling and looking at dash)..

Devan:..(got him him and kissed his forehead)..

Meanwhile walking around Hollywood sign and still walking the trail.......

Devan and Nessa:..(holding the sign coming in August)......

Nessa:...(smiling at him)..

Devan:...(smiling at her and kissed her)....

.......video is starting..........

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan and Nessa and today is a special day because we're......say..(smiling at her)...

Nessa:.. we're having another baby....

Devan:..yes and it's crazy how we went from 1 to 2 to 3 and now 4 with having kids...

Nessa:.. I know we're having 4 babies...

Devan:.. yeah it's amazing so everyone else knows like Collins and John and Aaron and Roni and Nessa and Roni's parents and my parents and our YouTube friends even Alex and Andrew and so we will post the videos where nessa found out she was pregnant and when she surprised me....

Nessa:.. yeah so baby # 4 is on board......

Devan:.. yeah so if this baby comes out to be boy we're still gonna be happy...

Nessa:..if this baby comes out to be a girl we're gonna still be happy...

Devan:.. yes but nessa still wants a daughter..

Nessa:.. yeah I really do like we have Pacer and our new puppy princess and she's a girl and she's my baby girl but I do want a daughter that is a baby but if it is a boy we're still gonna be happy....

Devan:.. yeah always so if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels..... bye you guys.....(ended the video)...

the next part is coming up soon ❤️......