EPISODE 10~

After Devan and Nessa found out they are having another baby they told Collins and Carla and John and Aaron and Roni and Alex and Andrew and their parents and other friends........

Few days later.....Devan and Nessa decided to post a video on their channel.......

..... video starting..........

Devan:.....(Walking around the Hollywood sign with nessa and holding dalin)....

Nessa:....(smiling at him).....

Devan:...(smiling at her)...

.......them walking around Hollywood sign........

Devan:....(kissing dalins cheek)....

Nessa:....(kissing dalins another cheek)...

Devan:...(on one knee and kissed her stomach)...

Nessa:..(smiling at him)....

Devan:...(Leaning down dalin to kissed her stomach)...

Nessa:..(smiling at them)..

Devan:....(looking at her)...

Nessa:...(looking at him)...

Devan:...(kissed her)...

Nessa:..(kissed him back)...

.......them walking around the Hollywood sign and walking up to the trail.....

Devan:...(holding the sign coming in April)...

Nessa:...(holding the sign coming in April)....

Devan:...(kissed her)...

Nessa:....(kissed him back)....

..... video is starting............

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa....

Nessa:...hey guys....

Devan:...as you guys saw by the video and the title we're pregnant with baby #2....

Nessa:... yeah we're pregnant like Dalin is gonna be a big brother....

Devan:... yeah I can't wait but Dalin is 6 months old like he's gonna be a big brother....

Nessa:... yeah so our pregnancy announcement was at the same spot when we announced we're pregnant with Dalin....so I was like let's go to the same spot.....

Devan:... yeah so our due date is in April like our kids are going to close in age like dalin birthday is June and our second baby is gonna be here in April....

Nessa:... yeah and Devan's birthday is also in April imagine the baby comes on your birthday.... that means you and our second baby is gonna share birthdays....

Devan:.. yeah that would be insane... but I just can't wait about the gender reveal and this time we're hoping this time it's gonna be a girl.....

Nessa:... yeah we both agree.....

Devan:... yeah and our parents and friends know about our pregnancy so and everyone of you guys have been saying have you guys moved into your new house and yes we did we in it right now so yeah...

Nessa:...yeah..... can't wait for the gender reveal....

Devan:...me too.....if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys....(ended the video)......

The next part is coming up soon ❤️...