☾︎✰𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠✰☽︎

You're so tired.

You've been in You're bed,rotting for the past 2 days already. For these days,you're landlord has been banging on You're apartment door. He's been asking for rent for a while now. You're 1 months back on rent. You barely have any money to give. You're mother has been calling you,asking if everything is alright. Of course, you don't answer her in hopes of not worry her. You suddenly get another call. Something is telling you to pick up this time. Checking the number,you have noticed that this is not anyone from You're contacts. "Hello?" The person on the other line says. "Who is this?" You ask out of pure curiosity. "I can't tell you my name, but I saw you're post on Insta.I would like to invite you to come and work for me. I am in need of an assistant. You up for it?" You suddenly remember the post that you had put up on Instagram about a week ago. "Sure! I just need You're address." You answer quickly. The person on the other line says that they will send you the address and then hangs up."132 Star street"they send. Following that text, they says that you will have to live with them and that you better start packing. You don't really care where you work,you just need money and a place to live. You can't wait to meet you're new boss. So many questions flood you're head. "Who is this person?" "Are they famous?" "Are they mean?"                  

I guess that you'll find out tomorrow.

_____________________♡___________________________♡_________________♡__________

I am SOOO sorry if this seems crappy,this is my first time writing a story 🤭I know that there wasn't a lot of velvet and veneer in this put the next part will be up soon babes ❤️