☾︎✰𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞✰☽︎

You instantly jumped out of you're seat and hugged Cyan. He quickly hugged back with a ear to ear grin on his face. "Long time no see, friend." He said happily. "I've missed you so much, Cyan! Where have you been?" You said as you and him both sat back down.

"Well, I'm a assistant, but I'm trying to become a rapper. Just trying to work up to that point." He said nervously. You whispered in his ear "Right now, I'm working for Velvet and Veneer, and I'm leaving tonight, because I'm releasing a song. You wanna be my assistant?" You say as you pull away staring at him. 

He nods excitedly. You smile at his reaction. "Will I live with you?" He said with a smile. You nod. You're apartment was very big, so it had 3 bedrooms in it. "Can we exchange numbers so I can contact you?" He nods and gives you his number. When you finish, you feel someone grab you're wrist gently. It was Veneer. "Hey toots! Whatya doing?" He said as he gave Cyan a side eye, looking him up and down.

"Um, Y/N, I need to go. My boyfriend needs me. Bye." He said with a smile. You wave goodbye and he waves back while walking away. "How does he know you're name? What were you doing while I was gone?" Velvet said, now sounding irritated. 

"Chill. That was Cyan. He just came over to say hi." You say, smiling at Velvet to make her calm down. She finally calmed down. "I'm kinda tired. Lets go home." Veneer said as he started walking to the exit. You and Velvet followed him sleepily.

You all finally make it to the limo, and the chauffeur takes the bags and puts it in the trunk for you. You sneakily get the window seat. You're sitting right next to Velvet now. "Why aren't you sitting in the middle, toots?" Veneer said, leaning forward to look at you.

You shrugged and continued looking out of the window. You felt so bad right now, you wanted to vomit. What if Velvet and Veneer ruin you're career when it starts again? Would people still be into you're music anymore? You were going to try.

Anyways, you had a backup plan if his didn't work. You would just live in you're apartment with Cyan.  Pathetic, I know, but atleast you would have company.

After a little bit, you arrived back at the penthouse. You quickly got out before one of the twins did or said something COMPLETELY out of pocket. You grabbed all of the bags from the back and walked to the front door. The twins followed you to the elevator and thank goodness the ride up was quiet.

You guys finally made it to the door, and you scanned you're keycard. Velvet and Veneer always lost their keycard, so they always made you even you're card. As you wanted in, you felt the twins staring at you. You sharply turn around. "What? It's literally always something with you two."

You say as you put the bags down by the couch. "Did you and Cyan date or something? Y'all were a little to close." Velvet said, plopping down in the couch followed by Veneer. You rolled you're eyes as she said it.

"No. Were just really close. It's that simple." You say as you sit down on the couch. Velvet had turned on a random TV show. No one was watching it though. You all were on you're phone. 

4 hour time skip (yes, you guys were on you're phones for four hours.)

You looked at the time on you're phone. It was already 10:00?! "I'm gonna go to bed. Good night." You said as you quickly got up and walked up the stairs. "Don't you think that she's been acting kind of weird lately?" Veneer said to his sister, still looking at his phone.

"Yeah I think so too. I'll talk to her about it in the morning." Velvet said as she got up. "I think I'm gonna go to sleep also. Its getting pretty late." She said as she started walking up the stairs. Veneer followed her.

2 hour time skip

Its already 12:34, and it was time to go. You knew the twins would be asleep by now. You needed to be very sneaky. If they caught you, you would be dead. You quickly grabbed you're bag and opened you're door slowly.

You tip toed down the stairs. You opened the door with you're keycard and then placed the keycard on the island for the twins to keep. You ran to you're jeep and started the car. You sped away with adrenaline running through you're veins.

You made it to you're apartment in a matter of minutes because of the fast past that you're car was going. Hopefully nobody saw you. You opened you're apartment door and fell onto you're couch, feeling tiredness fall over you're body. You then remembered that you needed to release you're song.

You got up off of the couch and walked to you're recording studio. You went onto Spotify and it took you a few seconds to figure out how to release a song on there. Once you figured out how to, you released it.

You were happy but scared at what was to come. You were so tired that you didn't even make it to you're bed. You just fell asleep on the recording studios couch.

------𑁍-----------𑁍------------𑁍--------------𑁍--------------𑁍------------𑁍---------------𑁍----------𑁍

HEYY ive been so bored do i decided to make all of the next 3 parts in one part :) hope you enjoy them!