☾︎✰𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐭 2✰☽︎

You immediately ran downstairs to see Velvet and Veneer on the couch, reading through you're diary. You fast walked towards them, and snatched the diary from their grasp. "Hey!" Velvet yells as you walk away with the diary.

Sadly, you couldn't change the password, so you needed to hide it very well. Velvet and Veneer burst through the door right after you finished hiding it. "What the hell was that?!" Velvet asked in a annoyed voice. "Me taking my diary from you?" You said while staring at her. 

You didn't break eye contact this time. She finally looked away with a embarrassed look on her face. "Why did you guys even go through my diary in the first place? That's like a invasion of privacy." You say as you sit down at you're vanity. "Ugh, whatever." Velvet said as she sat down on you're bed. Veneer had done the same.

Someone starts to knock on the door. "Come in!" You yell from you're vanity. You're dad comes in with a huge smile on his face. "Its time for you're surprise!" He said with a big grin on his face. You perk up instantly. You get out of the chair and follow you're dad to his car. He drives to a big apartment complex. Nothing is in the parking lot except a white jeep. Velvet and Veneer are in the back with curious looks on their face.

You're dad turns too you and takes keys out of his back pocket. "AHHHHHH!" You scream. You're dad instantly covered his ears. You snatch the keys out of his hand and jump out of the car. You run to you're new car and jump inside. It smells like vanilla, you're favorite scent. You start the car. "Hello, Y/N!" It said in a British accent. It even knew you're name!

You look at you're keys and you notice that there is one more key. You get out of you're car and walk over to you're dads. "Hey dad, why is there another key?"

"Why do you think that were in front of a apartment complex?" He said as he points to the complex. You couldn't believe it. He got out of the car and led you to the complex. Velvet and Veneer following behind. He leads you up one flight of stairs. Of what you saw, these houses were very fancy.

He stopped at one door and took the keys out of you're hands and unlocked the door for you. You walked in, feeling shocked. The house was already furnished, with all of you're favorite things.

 The house was already furnished, with all of you're favorite things

"its so pretty." You say with a huge smile on you're face. "So, I have one more surprise for you. I don't really know how you'll react, though." He said as he lead you to the back of the gigantic apartment. He opened a door to a lavish recording studio.   

"I want you to get back into music, Y/N

"I want you to get back into music, Y/N." You're dad said, now staring down at you. "Dad, can I talk to you outside?" You say as you step to the exit. He nods and follows you outside. "Dad, my BOSSES are literally music artists. What if I take their spot and they fire me?" You whisper- yell. "Well, honey, I'm you're dad and you listen to what I say. I don't want you to have to work for other people. Work for yourself.  Blank point period."

He said as he reentered the recording studio. "You guys ready to go?" You say as you stuck you're head through the door frame. They were both on the couch, scrolling on their phone's mindlessly,  like always. The nod and get up from the couch. We all walk out of the apartment together. "Dad, can I take my car back home?" "I don't know, can you?" He said as he got into his own car.

You rolled you're eyes and got in you're beautiful jeep. Velvet and Veneer got in too. Velvet in the front next to you and Veneer in the back. The ride was painfully quiet. (I know that people say that there is a calm silence, but that doesn't exist in my books.) "What is wrong? Whenever something is wrong, you both get so quiet." You say,  still staring at the road. You would rather be caught dead than crashing you're new car.

"UGHH! WHY DID HE BUY YOU A APARTMENT AND A CAR AND A RECORDING STUDIO?! ITS NOT LIKE YOURE GOING TO BE LEAVING US SOON!" She said, yelling. You take a big sigh. "Velvet,  my dad wants me to get back into music." You say quickly. (BTW: velvet is like 3 inches taller than you.) Velvet quickly snaps her head towards you. "Pull over. Right now.

She said in a very angry voice. You were scared of what she would do to you.  You pulled over and she fully whipped her head to you. "If I ever. I mean EVER. Find out that you released a song, you'll be fired and, I WILL find you. Ok continue. " She said as she went back on her phone.  This bitch was getting on you're nerves. Shes acting like you don't have everything to start you're career back up again.

You finished driving back to the mansion. You all needed to get you're things l, since the twins had a concert tonight. You opened the door with you're keycard and walked up to you're room quickly. You got you're diary from the hiding spot and shoved it in you're bag before Velvet and Veneer came in. You took all of the childhood things that you wanted with you. You did NOT take you're Velvet and Veneer, because  like- why? "Are you guys ready to go?" You say, now facing them.

"Yeah, lets go. This place is BORINGGG." Velvet says dramatically as she walks out of the room. "Were gonna take you're car ok? Ok. Thanks!" Veneer says as he jumps into the front. You roll you're eyes and you get into the front also.

You start driving and you turn the radio on. A Rollie Roy song comes on. You immediately turn the radio off. You hated his guts. "Ugh, this is soooo boringgg." Velvet said in a annoyed voice from the back of the car. "What is exciting about being in a car, Velvet?" You felt like she was doing this on purpose.

She was clearly trying to get under you're skin. She kept making annoying sounds and playing her phone at full volume for the whole ride. "Velevet, don't you have headphones or something?" "Nope!" She yelled over the loud sound coming from her phone.

( ok, so side note, if you haven't watched summer I turned pretty, then this is like the part where Conrad saw Jeremiah and Belly kissing, and he was being annoying and obnoxious for the rest of the ride.)

"Hey, I never really got to ask, but what were you guys doing that one night? I heard ALLOTTT of noises coming from Veneers room!" You instantly turn as red a tomato. You didn't reply. You looked over at Veneer, and he was staring at you with a shit eating grin on his face. You're now staring at him. "What?" You asked in a annoyed voice. He shrugged and said "I don't know, you tell me." He said now looking back at his phone.

The twins were fucking unbelievable.

✪--------✪----------✪--------✪--------✪-------------✪---------------✪------------✪------------✪------

HEY 😋 so were actually leaving today, so i had done this chapter out of pure bordom. Have a good day, and breath, my lovelies. ❤️

 ❤️