☾︎✰𝐨𝐨𝐩'𝐬! 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭.✰☽︎

Smut warning 😏

You woke up with a sense of joy.

That night with Rollie Roy made you feel amazing. You decided to get dressed early since Velvet and Veneer have allot in the agenda today. You decided to to with something formal since the twins had a meeting.

 You decided to to with something formal since the twins had a meeting

You did a very light smokey eye and some mascara. Also, some pink blush. You grab the iPad with all of velvet and veneers plans in it, you're phone, and you're purse. Thankfully, as you make you're way down the stairs, you see that the twins are already dressed and ready to go.

"Did you guys eat?" You ask as you look for the keys. They shake their heads no. "We can get something from a cafe on the way." You say as you open the front door. "But you never do that?" Veneer said in confusion. "Well, today were doing it." You say as you get into the elevator, with Velvet and Veneer following you. As the elevator goes down, it suddenly stopped bringing all three of you down to the ground.

"Ah,shit." You say in annoyance. You get up and press the panic button that was at the dials. It only took 2 minutes until someone came and got you guys out. You didn't even notice Velvet and Veneer crying behind you. You didn't really care though. They were acting like babies. Just like they always do. You picked them up by their hands, and led them to the limo that was still outside, waiting.

You all jump into the limo. You get a notification, so you go to check it. 

Rollie Roy.

Good morning, sunshine. ☀

                                                                  Good morning babe :)

                     .                 .                  .                  .                    .                 .                  .

you were smiling at you're phone, not noticing Velvet and Veneers sharp glare. You finally looking up from you're phone to see them staring. "What? Why are you guys always staring?" They Shrug in unison. "Oh, you didn't answer my question, Y/N. Why did you have green lipstick on last night?" You just stare and you shrug just like the twins did. They both roll their eyes.

"No, but can you just answer?" Velvet asked in a annoyed voice. "Me and Rollie Roy went shopping and then I found green lipstick, and I bought it." "Then why were you blushing when I pointed it out last night?" Veneer asked in a intrigued voice.

You shrug once again. "Just felt like it. Oh, look at that! Were here!" You say as you unbuckle you're seatbelt. You step out of the limo and you keep the door open for Velvet and Veneer. They take a minute to get out, but when they did, you started laughing hysterically. They both had a black mask on, a black trench coat and ugly sunglasses.

 They both had a black mask on, a black trench coat and ugly sunglasses