☾︎✰𝐗'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎'𝐬✰☽︎

TW: sexual assault , yelling cussing and manipulation. For both pt 1 and pt 2

Why is he calling you right now? 

"Why the fuck are you calling me right now?" You ask in utter disgust. "I would like to ask you something." Kid Ritz asks in an amused tone. "I know that you miss the fame. All the thrill that came with dating me. So, maybe we can get back together. The media LOVED it when I was with you.  And don't worry, I'll pay you. TONS. Much more that velvet and veneer could." He says in a snarky  tone. You were automatically sold as soon as he mentioned money." "Yeah sure, I guess." You hang up and suddenly get a notification from cashapp giving you 2k. You are SHOCKED. You remember that you still need to do Velvets makeup. You walk in and their both standing in front of the door. "KID RITZ IS YOURE EX? WHY ARE YOU GETTING BACK TOGETHER WITH HIM!?" Veneer says in a mad voice. You know for sure that you got on his bad side now. Velvet is also mad but isn't saying anything.  "You know that I'm just you're assistant right? You have no right to be in my private life.  Veneer walked up to you, pinning you against the wall and whispering the youre ear, "Don't we, though?" You're cheeks tint to a hot pink color. He laughs but is still serious. 

"Answer my question, Y/N. Why are you going back to him when you have me?" You were shocked at what he said. "Pardon?!" You say still shocked at his comment. "You look so cute when you're flustered,  Y/N." You reply with " I'm dating him because I getting paid. He wants fame, and I want fame." "OK, fine. You'll get tired once the fame start. Trust me." He sits back down on the couch. You get another call. You're about to walk outside, but Velvet grabs you're hand and tells you too put in on speaker and to stay in the room. You sit down on the couch next to Veneer awkwardly.  You answer and there goes Kid Ritz. "Hey, I know that 2k too small, so I'll sent you more. Love- I mean bye." He hangs up quite quickly.  You could tell that he still had feeling for you.

Velvet says "He still has feeling for you, Y/N." She says in a very unusual tone. "I know that. But I don't know what to do about it." You say in a worried tone. "Can you just please finish my makeup?" You nod and walk up to Velvets vanity. You quickly start and finish. You did exactly what you did to Velvet as you did to Veneer. You put the makeup away and tell her that you're finished. "Hey, just wondering,  am I coming with you guys?" They nod in unison. You groan in annoyance. "But you are NOT going to wear THAT" Velvet said staring you up and down. She hands you a pink and purple flower sweater and pink Zara jeans with white platform boots.

As you change into it in the bathroom, you couldn't stop yourself from staring in the mirror at how pretty you were

As you change into it in the bathroom, you couldn't stop yourself from staring in the mirror at how pretty you were. You felt amazing and impowered in this! You walk out and Veneer gasps so loud, you're eardrums almost popped. "It looks so good on you, toots!" New pet name, huh? Of course. Anyways,  Velvet still hasn't said anything about you're outfit. "How do I look, Velvet?" You ask in a happy tone. She replies with "that'll have to do I guess." You could tell that she liked it by the slight blush that hovered over her cheeks. For some reason, you just now notice half of you're stomach out and you get flustered. "Hey Velvet, is this supposed to be like this?" You ask in a worried manner. She nods and walks out the room. You only had 5 minutes till you had to call the limo. But you decide to call in now so that you don't have to rush.

5 minutes later...♡

You're glad that you called the limo early, because the traffic was pretty bad, so the limo go there a little late. As you get in the car, Veneer pushes you in-between him and velvet. Now you felt like they were doing this on purpose. You could feel Veneers arm around you're waist, gripping you. To distract yourself, turn on You're phone, and put on You're headphones so you could listen to music. Veneer suddenly takes one of you're headphones out and put it in his ear. You were scared for him to hear you're music taste. You quickly pause the music and you ask "you sure that you wanna hear it?" He says "yeah,sure. I've hear worse probably." He says nervously.  You unpaired it and he immediately blushes completely red. You were playing beef Flomix by Flo milli.  He was blushing but he was vibing to it. You're mind was off his hand on You're waist but you could feel it getting tighter and going lower down you're stomach. You were VERY ticklish. You held in you're laughter until you guys arrived at the place. The building was huge even though one room would be used for the interview. You guys walk in to the building through a private entrance that Paparazzi couldn't find. As soon as you walk into the room Kid Ritz runs up to you and kisses you're cheek. You didn't really didn't care. You didn't even blush. "Hey babe! You wanna spend some time with me while velvet and veneer get prepped?" You nod because you know that you were here just for the money,  right? You look at Velvet and Veneers reaction and it was priceless. The looked disgusted, shocked, but they were both blushing a deep red. Kid Ritz takes you're hand and leads you to his room. You sit down on an egg chair that was in the far corner of his room. "Why do you want to spend time with me if you know that I'm here just for the money?" You ask our of pure curiosity. He slowly walks up to you,picks you up, and pits you on the vanity. "Because I still like you, Y/N. I thought that you could tell." He grabbed you're waist and started kissing you. You tried pushing him away, but you remember that he was so much stronger than you.

He then stops kissing you and tries to take you're shirt on. You then slap his hand away. You push his body to the ground and you run out of the room to Velvet and Veneers room. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Veneer asked with utter shock in his voice. A slow tear falls down you're cheek as he walks up to you and hugs you. You could hear Kid Ritz coming out of his room, so you quickly locked the door. "Can you please call me a Uber back to you're house? He tried touching me and now he's like- after me and chasing me." Veneer quickly picks up his phone and calls you an Uber. The door knob starts rattling.

Oh no....

______♤__________♤____________♤____________♤_____________♤_________♤_________

Hey guyssss 😋 I had so much motivation recently, so I hope that you guys like this ❤️ byeeeee