☾︎✰𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬✰☽︎

"Ugh, fine."

You replied after Velvet persuaded you into letting her and her brother sleep with you in you're bed. Velvet smiled in satisfaction and let go of you. Something didn't want her to let go, though. You didn't know why.

You went to you're drawer to pull out some pajamas to see you're old Velvet and Veneer hoodie. You quickly shut the drawer. But you were too late. Velvet and Veneer were laughing hysterically. "You were one of our fans!?" Velvet said in between laughs. Veneer didn't say anything because he was on the floor, crying laughing.

You didn't care what they thought, so you reopened you're drawer to get a pajama top. When you were packing, you had almost forgotten that you're clothes were still here. You pulled out a blue Winnie the pooh sweater and flannel pajama pants.

 You pulled out a blue Winnie the pooh sweater and flannel pajama pants

You walked to you're bathroom, and locked the door. You changed and left the bathroom. Velvet and Veneer were already changed somehow, and were on the ground scrolling on their phones.

You sat on you're bed and felt very uncomfortable. It felt like something was underneath the mattress. You get off the bed and get on you're knees. You slowly lift up the mattress to see Velvet and Veneer plushies and one of those voice activated Diaries.

 You slowly lift up the mattress to see Velvet and Veneer plushies and one of those voice activated Diaries

You completely forgot about you're other diary. Once again, Velvet and Veneer were laughing at the plushies. You felt like you knew the password already. "V and V" you said in the speaker. "Correct! Have fun." The diary said before creating a click noise. The twins were still laughing at you. "Stop laughing! Its not funny..". You said in a embarrassed tone. "Loosen up a little! Its not that serious." Veneer said as he walked up to you and placed his head on you're shoulder.

You never really understood why you loved Velvet and Veneer when you were younger. It was like a invisible magnet pulled you towards them. Luring you to them. You started to read your first entry.

Dear diary,

I'm so excited! My boyfriend, Roy, is taking me to a Velvet and Veneer concert! I've never been to a concert before, so this should be fun! My dad doesn't like Roy, but that's ok! I don't really care. I love him, and he loves me. At least I think. I don't really know. He's been hanging out with other girls and I feel jealous. Roy tells me that there just friends. I think other wise. He hangs out with one of my friends, Mina. I don't want to loose either of them. I'm scared. But hey, at least I have cyan! He's really kind. Roy doesn't like me hanging out with him, but hey, Roy has a taste of his own medicine.