☾︎✰𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭✰☽︎

You couldn't believe it.

This would be the last time that you would be in this shack of an apartment. You were glad but sad at the same time. You've been in this apartment for a while now. But now it's time to let it go. A new chapter of you're life has began.

You had only packed some of you're clothes and some toiletries. You sold all of you're furniture for some money to buy yourself some new clothes. You thew out all of the clothes that you didn't pack. You can't even call them clothes. Their rags. Even that's an understatement! 

Anyways, you walk out of you're used to be apartment with a new sense of freshness. Only you're suitcase and a dream. You come to a stop remembering that you can't walk into a person's house at a random time. You call you're now new boss. "Hello? This is Y/N the new assistant. What time would you like me to get there?"You ask in a curious tone. They answer with "You can come right now. would you like me to send you a limo?"

You're shocked but glad that one of you're questions have been answered. Are they rich? Definitely. You yell in an excited manner "Yes please!!" You can hear an attractive chuckle from the other line. The person on the other line had said that the limo will be there in about 4 minutes.You thank you're boss and hang up. You walk downstairs and throw you're key at woman at the counter. "FUCK YOU!" She yells as you walk to the door. You turn you're back to the door, now facing her and you say "Love you too, hun." You blow a kiss leaving her flustered. You were known around the complex for doing that stuff. But you didn't have to worry about what they thought about you anymore.

The limo is waiting outside for you. You walk up to the unusually large car thinking that you would put you're suitcase in the trunk yourself. To your surprise, the old looking chauffeur opens his car door and tells you as he gets out of the car "Ma'am, how about you sit down in the car? I can do that for you." You're happy at the man's kindness and sit down in the car. It was HUGE. Champagne sitting in the bucket with ice around it. You're only 19 but atleast they had chocolate! The car had a big cooler in the center. You open it. It was filled to the brim with caprisuns,chocolate milk,and all kinds of sodas! You down 2 caprisuns and a whole container of chocolate! Thank goodness they had this! You haven't had breakfast this morning because there was nothing in the fridge.

As soon as you finish you're last piece of chocolate, the chauffeur says into his microphone that was connected to speakers in the back of the car "were here madame!" You put the chocolate down and the chauffeur hands you you're luggage. You stare at the penthouse in amazement and shock. Now you knew for sure that this person was rich. You knock on the door creating a beat. Someone opens the door but you can't see them."Down here!" A Squeaky voice said from below you. You look down to a mop looking orange blob standing below you."Hi Y/N! My name is crimp! I'm the twins assistant. They've been expecting you!" You reply with "I have so many questions! Can we sit down and discuss this?" She nods and you really take in what the inside of the penthouse looks like. Before you can say anything about the inside, Crimp starts talking. "So, what are you're questions?" "First of all, can you tell me who I'm working for please? I had just gotten a call from what sounded like a guy saying that he wants me to be his assistant. I asked  what his name was but he said that he couldn't tell me. 2nd, you're their assistant?! If you're their assistant,then why did he hire me?"

"Wow, s-so many q-questions, s-such little time!" You could tell that she was getting nervous."S-so, you were probably talking to veneer. The twins names are Velvet and Veneer. They are number one on the charts right now! And why they hired you is probably because they want someone to talk to. T-they don't like me very much, so the only times that that talk t-to me is when they a-are insulting me." She looks away from you nervously. You're really starting to second guess taking this job. She was about to say something when the duo bursts out of their makeup room. Their eyes land on you as soon as they walk into the living room. "Um...who the fuck are you?" Velvet says in a judging tone, looking you up and down. You stand up holding out your hand to her. "Hi miss Velvet! My name is Y/N and I am the new assistant. It is a pleasure to meet you." She laughs and grabs you're cheeks. "So formal! Right bro?" Veneer, you guessed, nods in agreement still snickering. "For real tho. You don't have to be so formal." Crimp looks so confused." But you always make me call you ma-"Velvet cuts her off saying "I didn't ask you for you're input, did I crimp? You are doing WAYYY to much right now." Veneer nods giving Crimp a side eye as she runs off crying. You tell the twins that you were going to unpack and they nods in unison. Velvet screams "CRIMPPP!!!SHOW umm..  what's you're name again?" Y/N" you reply with a smile.  "SHOW Y/N HER ROOM,CRIMP!" How did Velvet forget you're name already?! She scurries to you're side leading you towards a door that says assistant. She let's you get settled in . As soon as the door is closed and you're all alone,you jump onto you're bed and instantly fall asleep. 

                                                             This is gonna be one hell of a experience..

___________☆_____________☆_____________☆__________☆___________☆_____________

Hey pookies! I really tried to make up for the first REALLY short part. Hope yall ate this meal up and enjoyed it. I'm still Contemplating doing a smut part so just ask and you shall receive! Also,give me ideas! I wanna hear your opinion 🤭❤️