☾︎✰𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫✰☽︎

𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 "𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫" 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. :)

   Oh no.

You quickly got up, ran down the stairs while putting back on You're outfit and situated yourself onto the couch. You then answer the call. "Hey Velvet. "You say in a casual tone even though you're mind was racing with multiple thoughts.

"Where are you? The fair is closed and you're still aren't back." She said in a slightly annoyed voice. "Sorry. He invited me to his house to watch a movie. Were looking for something to watch right now." You said as you pretended to press the remote.

"You better be home by tonight." She said as she hung up. You sigh very loudly. Rollie Roy comes downstairs in baggy sweats and a oversized t-shirt. He sat down next to you and rapped his arms around you're waist, his neck in the crook of you're neck, smeeling your parfume .

"What was all of that about?" He said. His voice was still muffled because of his head being in you're neck. "She almost caught me. Velvet. I need to go. But I'll call you I'm the morning, ok?" You said as you pulled away from his grasp and put on You're jacket, slowly walking out of the door.

You closed the door and jumped into youre car, slamming you're door. You were so confused. And sad. If he loved me, then why is he forcing me to date him? You asked yourself as you cried into the palms of you're hands. You then wiped you're eyes and whispered "Why the fuck am I crying right now.. this is stupid. "

You then turn on the engine of you're car and you peel out of Rollie Roy's driveway. You get back to the twins house in 14 minutes. You park infront of the penthouse and slowly get out of you're very rundown car. You use you're keycard to get in. 

Velvet and Veneer, thankfully,  aren't downstairs to Ridicule you about being late.  You took you're jacket off. You then took you're shoes off. Velvet and Veneer keep telling you that you don't need to do that, but you don't like always being in you're shoes.

You walked up the stairs to you're bedroom. You opened you're bedroom to see Velvet and Veneer sitting in seperate seats that were across youre bedroom, scrolling on their phones. For some reason, the like hanging out in you're room because it "smells like you." You always smelled like vanilla and you're signature valentino parfume.

So you kind of ignored them. You're room was quite big, so you didn't have to step over them and things like that.                      

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. (𝐏𝐥𝐳 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 😔)

 (𝐏𝐥𝐳 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 😔)