☾︎✰𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭✰☽︎

TW: smut 😏(not hard)

You were shocked. 

It's been so many years, and NOW Roy wants to say sorry? You didn't like him, but you were gonna keep those gifts. They looked really expensive. You finish doing the research that velvet wanting you to do.

As you walk out of the room you come face to face with Veneer. "Hey babes! Ooo, is this for me?" He snatches the basket out of you're hand before you can say anything. He takes the note out of the basket and starts to read it. He looks at you with a confused look on his face. "Well,  ya know, if you gave me a  second to explain it, you wouldn't be so confused right now."

You say in a snarky tone. He rolls his eyes and pulls you're hand and leads you to his bedroom. He makes you sit down on his bed. "How many exs do you have, Y/N?" He asked in a intrigued voice. "I sent know, I don't really keep count." You say. "Well,  I just came up with a new rule. No seeing other boys anymore, except for me." You look at him with a confused look. "You're joking, right?" He shakes his head no. You roll you're eyes and say "You know that you're not my dad, right?"

"What if I was?" He said in a sensual, deep voice. He pulled you're waist towards his and started trailing hickeys  and kisses down you're neck. You moan quietly. "Sensitive, I see?" He said in a almost joking  tone. You nod. You put you're arms around his neck. He puts you're back on the lush mattress and goes on top of you. He looked so hot on top of you. His knee was in-between you're legs. Even from where you were laying, you could see the big buldge coming from his shorts.

"Um, you want me to help with that?" You ask pointing at his buldge. He takes off his pants for you and lays on the bed. You slowly pull down his boxers to see his length hitting his stomach. It looked  fucking purple. You reach you're hand out to it and you stroke it only once. Veneer takes you're hand and starts to beg you. "Please don't tease me,Y/N. I can't take teasing." You sigh at his begging. You then take both of you're hand and slowly pump his large dick. He started moaning so loud. It sounded like he was the girl in this situation. His large penis started seeping pre-cum. You then put his length in you're mouth. You could tell that he liked it, because he was gripping the bedsheets so hard. You start sucking his didck harder and harder. He then gently takes you're hair in his hand and moves you're head. You were so sorry for Velvet.  She had to hear her brother moaning.

Very quickly, you could feel his warm cum running down you're throat. It tasted disgusting.  You wanted to vomit. But you didn't. You lift you're head and wipe you're mouth. "Hey, can you bounce on me?" He asked in a casual tone. "You still want more?" He nods. "Wait, do you have condoms?" He replied with " No, but we can do it raw, I you're ok with that?" You nod a slowly situated yourself ontop of his oozing  penis. You lower yourself on his dick and you could tell that he was very sensitive right now. You start going up and down. You try you're best to hold in you're moans.

But Veneer doesn't really care. You then notice that his moans sound just like the ones you heard that one night you were in the hallway. Hmm. You'd talk to him about that later. He then puts his hands on You're ass cheeks and guides you. "Wait. Can you take you're shirt off?" You nod and ypu take you're shirt off. He then leans his upper body up and starts biting you're neck again. He then puts his hands inside of you're bra and runs his thumbs against you're nipples to feel them get hard. You moan at this gesture. "I've never heard you moan before. You sound so hot when you do that." You're pussy pulses at this comment.

He then forcefully buts you onto the mattress below him. He faces you're ass towards him. (Doggy style if I wasn't really clear 🤓) he then puts his dick into you. "I want to hear you moan for me, Y/N. Please." He starts. He was doing it so hard. You never expected this from him. AT ALL. You were moaning so loud. "V-v-veneer!" You say in a worried tone. "Thas not my name right now, Y/N." "D-daddy, I'm about to come." You knew that he liked that, because his length had pulsed at that comment. You could tell tha he was close because his movements were getting sloppily and more messy. "C-can I cum, please?" "Sure, hun." You cum. The orgasm coming onto you like a wire breaking. Feeling of please all over you're body. You didn't even notice that you were moaning. As soon as you had moaned veneer quickly pulled out.

He had cummed. You lay down, and he layer down next to you. You both were covered in sweat and were exhausted. He spooned you into his warm, sticky, sweaty embrace. "I love you, Y/N." "I love you too, Veneer." You fell asleep in his embrace that night. Also, you just list you're V card. You still needed to tell this to Veneer in the morning 🤭

________■□■________■□■________■□■_________■□■_________■□■________

Heyyyyy ❤️ I'll probably be making less parts frequently because my mom wants me to focuse on my education instead of writing. But I will still be writing this story. I'm sorry babes😭

 I'm sorry babes😭