☾︎✰𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬✰☽︎

"We need to break up, Ritz."

You say basically whispering. "What the fuck do you mean?! I thought we were on good terms." He said. He sounded super mad. Kinda like that day he touched you. This is why you didn't want to meet him in real life.

Also, with Rollie Roy's psycho ass watching you're every move, he would find out you met up with him. "Please, babe. I love you." He said. He now sounded very calm. "How about we talk about this in person?" He said. "Let me tell you the truth, Ritz. Rollie Roy is forcing me to do this. I love you too. Goodbye." You hang up before he could say anymore.

You then get a text from velvet telling you to come downstairs. You see velvet and veneer on their phones, side by side. She then looks up at you from her phone.

She pats the golden egg chair that was beside the couch that she was sitting on. You slowly Sit down on the expensive seat, already knowing what they were about to say. "So, Y/N, we want to know what Rollie Roy did. If you don't tell us, we can't help you, hun!" Veneer says in a sympathetic voice. You sigh. You didn't know how they would react. "So, like I said, I can't say anything. I'll text you." You say as you pull out you're phone. You begin to type. "While I was at the bar with him, when you guys were dancing, he drugged my (d/oc). I didn't notice until I had fainted. As you know, I woke up in his bedroom, tied up. He then let me go but told me that I would be his girlfriend.

He also said to break up with kid ritz, and that he would know if I didnt follow his rules and he would punish me." You procrastinate sending the text, but you finally do it. You see Velvet and Veneers eyes reading the passage. Their eyes turning from calmness to pure rage and disgust. You really didn't know what to say anymore, so you just look at them. You're eyes pleading for a answer from them. Velvet quickly gets up, puts on her coat, and walks out of the house. "Where is she going?" You ask, as you were for scared for Rollie Roy's life. "Don't worry about it." Veneer said in a harsh tone.

You then notice that he was typing away very quickly on his phone. You get a notification from Instagram. "V3N33R has just posted a tweet!" It read. You press the notification. You start to read it. You're facial expression morphing into shock. "Veneer, you can't post that! I'm gonna get in trouble!" He just stared at you. "No you won't. Me and Velvet will make sure that creep doesn't touch you again." You then get a call right after he had said that. Veneer motions for you to stay and to put it on speaker. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, Y/N?! I LITERALLY JUST THREATENED YOU AND THE TWINK AND BRATTY BITCHES LIFE. AND YOU DO THIS.

I WILL FIND YOU. WATCH YOU'RE BACK, BITCH." He said before hanging up on you. You just fell into tears. Veneer got up from the couch and hugged you.

His warm bear hug made you feel much better. "We'll get you a bodyguard, ok? You're our assistant, and we want you to be safe." He said as he looked at you with his endearing and caring eye's. You nod with a smile. He then takes you're hand and leads you go his room. "You wanna watch a movie?" He asked while sitting down on his bed. You nod in agreement. You lay down next to him. He then put on the Exorcist movie that just came out. You basically grew up with scary shit, so you would be good.

As he was screaming his head off like a girl, you were laughing as the people died. "You really are a psychopath, aren't you?" He said in a playful, accusing voice. You jokingly shove him. As the movie ends, you get up off the bed. Veneer quickly pulls you back down, though. "Babes, could you please stay here with me?" He asked, basically begging.

With a sigh, you nod. It was worth it to see that handsome smile that he always had on his face. He then pulls the covers over you and snuggles up to you. You slowly drift asleep.

As you fall asleep you hear a voice that you guessed was veneer.

"I love you. Sweet dreams, babe."

_____《□○□》_______《□○□》_______《□○□》______《□○□》______

HEYO 👻 I hope you guys like this chapter. It was pretty rushed but I wanted to post something instead of posting nothing. Gn babes 🙃

 Gn babes 🙃