☾︎✰𝐀 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠✰☽︎

Y/N's POV

I started the car. It roared to life, which was quite a pleasant sound to hear. "Oh, I still need to get my nails done. Wanna come?" I said as I started backing out of my parking spot. Cyan nodded while scrolling on his phone, not really caring.

"Ugh, your always on your phone." I said as I snatched his phone from his grasp, shoving it in my pocket. "Hey, what the fuck?!" He yelled while watching me. "I'm your boss, so basically I have the right to do this." I say as I pull onto the highway, ignoring his visible frustration. "You wanna get your nails done with me? They look like they need it.." I say while I give his hand which is now on his lap a side eye.

"Ugh, fine. I don't really have anything else better to do." He said, turning his head to face the window. I focus my eyes on the road. I didn't even notice that I was looking at his face. It was glimmering in the light, the setting sun making his eyes sparkle like a thousand diamonds.

As soon as I know it, I'm staring at him. I quickly look away once again, mentally slapping myself in the face. Was I really thinking that? We've been friend's ever since high school. I was acting crazy. After a few minutes, we arrived at the nail salon. 

It was exclusively for "famous" fellows. Their words, not mine. I shut off the car, opening the car door. Cyan got out himself, thank goodness. I wasn't expecting that since he acts like a fucking baby all the time. I throw him his phone, which he catches. "What if I didn't catch that?"

He said as we walked to the entrance of the salon. "I would just buy you a new one. No biggie." Cyan then throws the phone on the ground forcefully. "Oopsie! Looks like we have to visit the apple store after this!" He said with a huge grin on his face. 

"Bitch.." I whisper as I open the door of the salon. "Ladies first." I say with a smile as I open the door for him, with a stupid grin on my face. He flipped me off before walking inside. I follow him inside. I walked up to the counter. "Hello. I would like to get my nails done with my assistant here." I said with a smile as I looked at the cashier.

"O-ok. You can, um, go and pick out your colors over there." She said, her finger shacking as she pointed to the big are filled with different colored nail polish. She was as red as a tomato. She was very flustered as I could see. I nodded, while I walked over to the area. Cyan followed me.

He picked up a light cyan. "Put that down." I said annoyed. "Whyyyy?" He said, basically pouting like a baby. "Because were going to get matching nails." I said, looking at all of the nail polishes. "Can we match with cyan please?" He said with puppy dog eyes, staring down at you.

You roll your eyes and mutter a quick "yes." "What was that? I couldn't quite hear youuuu!" He said quite snarky. "Yes. We can match with Cyan, Cyan."  I said with a smile. "There's that smile that I've always known!" He said with a grin.

But it wasn't like his other grin. It was this breathtaking, beautiful grin. What changed? When I looked at him normally. When I didn't think that he was attractive. I thought he looked like a ape matter of factly. You didn't want to ruin your friendship, though. The woman at the front ushered you two to two seats right next to each other to get ready for our nails to get done.

We both took our seats. The two staff members sat down in front of us, asking us what we wanted.

My nails:

Cyan's nails (just a little shorter):

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••         30 minute time skip         •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After our nails are done we both get up. "I like your nails." Cyan said, looking away from my glare. "Thank you. I like yours too." I say with a soft smile on my face. I put 400 dollars on the table and I yell "Keep the change." We walk out of the salon silently. "OFF TO THE APPLE STORE!" Cyan yells as he runs to the car like a child. It made me laugh. 

He always found a way to make me smile.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HELLO! It been soooooooooo long. Not even kidding. I almost gave up on this book. But, I pushed through. My mental health has been horrible. I may have bulimia, so Im just trying to process it. Thanks for reading, my nuggets!! <3

 Thanks for reading, my nuggets!! <3