☾︎✰𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞✰☽︎

FYI: I'm black. Ima be saying the n word in this since its in the lyrics. But I'm black, so don't worry 😋

You finally arrived back home after the very annoying car ride. You didn't say anything to the twins after what they did. You decided to only talk to them when necessary, since today they wanted to be obnoxious.

You got out of the car and walked to the trunk, carefully taking the twins luggage out of it. You walked to the door of the penthouse, and scanned you're keycard with you're free hand. You then remembered that you told Veneer that you were gonna watch that movie with him.

You roll you're eyes at the though of being in a room, alone, with HIM even though you two have done worse. You walked to Velvet's room, carefully placing her luggage by her bed. You did the same with Veneers luggage. You guys didn't have anything else to do. You were going to ask the twins if you could go to you're apartment in you're free time.

Velvet and Veneer walked in dramatically, flopping onto the couch and groaning like they were in pain. You rolled you're eyes at the sight. "Hey guys, do you mind if I go to my apartment since you two don't have anything on the agenda?" They both shake their heads no. You grab you're keys and walk out of the door.

You get into you're car and start playing you're favorite song, Relaxed scene by James Clarke. You are driving, and you automatically feel the sense of calm flush over you're entire body. You're dad had sent you the address and the apartment number, so that you wouldn't forget.

He has also been pressuring you about making that new song. You're old diary was filled to the brim with lyrics you had created in you're spare time. Surprisingly, they were actually good! Some, even amazing. They had a chance in the music industry. As soon as you got into you're apartment, you looked inside of the fridge. 

It was filled to the brim with all types of foods. Most of them being you're favorite. You remember you're dad saying something about someone coming over to clean the house and restock the fridge, and what not.

You were very happy to have a dad like him. You took some chocolate covered strawberries and walked to you're studio. You sat down on the couch, and went on you're phone. The couch still has Velvet's jasmine perfume scent on it.

You felt guilty. But you're dad was right. You don't need to work for others. The twins have been stepping on you like dirt since you're first day working for them.

You've had enough of their bullshit. You went on a app on you're phone called band lab. You instantly had made a beat that sounded perfect. You walked into the recording area, already having the lyrics from you're diary next to you.

We are in the sassy man apocalypse, so you know. The men going into their soft girl era? The niggas need to tighten the fuck up.

Raw ass bitch he might get salmonella, red bottoms down fit, I'm a hood Cinderella. Then he pull up in a prius, its a broke man Tesla. Making me sick, (clears throat.) 

You suddenly get a call from Veneer and you frantically turn of the music and sit on you're living room couch. You answer. Also, it was FaceTime. "Hey." You reply casually. "Um, hey. What are you doing?" He said in a almost suspicious tone. "I'm watching south park?" You replied. That was the fastest thing that you could get.

"You watch the weirdest things, Y/N. Anyways, are we still gonna watch that movie? If so, you better start coming back." He said. "Ok. Ill be there in ten minutes." You say as you hang up the phone. That was close. You didn't know how Veneer would react if he knew you were recording a song.

You were analyzing the lyrics, and you noticed something. This was a fucking diss track about Roy. Wow. Younger you was really good. You grabbed you're keys and walked to the car. You were in no rush. After all, you were going to be in a room with Veneer for 1 hour and 56 minutes. Basically, hell.

You arrived at the penthouse, mentally preparing. You opened the door to see the living room. It had 2 buckets of pop corn, blankets and the tv was on. Veneer walked down the stairs with a shark onesie on. You started laughing once you saw this. "What's funny? I take movie night very seriously." He said as he sat down. 

"Put this on." He said as he threw you a article of clothing. You lifted it up to see another shark onesie. "Seriously?" You said in a annoyed voice. "If I'm gonna look silly, I may as well do it with you." He said with a smile. You rolled you're eyes to cover the blush that hovered you're cheeks. You walked up to you're room and quickly put the onesie on.

Surprisingly, it was very comfortable! You walked downstairs with a embarrassed look on you're face. "Chill. Its not that bad. It actually looks good on you!" Veneer said with a smile. You smiled back, for once. You hated smiling because you're cheeks got big and puffy.

"Aww! You're cheeks look so cute when you do that." Veneer said with a wide grin, gently squeezing them. "This is why I don't smile." You say as you looked away. Veneer passes you a pop corn bucket. He then draped a blanket over you two. It was a weighted blanket. Yup. You were not going to make it to the end of the movie.

It was only 4 minutes into the movie and you were dozing off. Not to mention, the only light there was was the light coming from the tv. The rest of the mansion had no light. The sun had already set. You had gotten an hour into the movie and you were gone. Veneer looked at you and had noticed you were sleeping. "So cute." He thought to himself. He shut off the tv and picked you up. 

He missed having you in his bed, so he walked to his room and carefully placed you in his bed. He got in beside you. He wrapped his arms around you're waist and fell asleep. If only he knew what you were doing behind his back.

"ZzZzZzZzZz"

-------☻︎----------☻︎----------☻︎-------------☻︎------------☻︎-------------☻︎----------☻︎-----------☻︎-----------☻︎---

im finally back home :) yay! I created a spotify playlist for this. Just search up my wattpad username @V3neersgirlfriend 

 Just search up my wattpad username @V3neersgirlfriend