☾︎✰𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭✰☽︎

TW: jealousy,bipolar Tendencies,controlling behavior,a little emotional and physical abuse

You felt sick.

Somomeone was on top of you, shacking you awake. You remember that you had told  Velvet and Veneer that you were going to unpack, but as soon you got to you're new bedroom, you  had fallen asleep into the fluffy, warm duvets embrace. You opened you're eyes to see the crimped mop head standing on top of you. "Velvet and Veneer are calling for you. They sound very mad. What did you do?" You reply with "I really don't know! Their probably made that I lied or sum." You throw on some pj's so that you like at least a little presentable. As soon as you open you're bedroom to walk out, you hear Velvet yelling and the sound of veneers voice trying to calm her. You run downstairs in hopes of calming her. As soon as you get downstairs, she stares daggers at you slowly walking up to you. She grabbed you re wrists leading you to the bathroom. As soon as you guys get into the bathroom, she slapped you so hard, you felt tears falling as she slapped you."You little bitch. Lying on You're first day huh? Bold move. Do NOT try me. My brother may be kind but I'm not as kind as him." You were shocked. "What did I do?!" You managed to say through tears.

"Stop acting stupid! You said that you were going to go and put you're clothes away but when I went to check up on you, you were on the bed sleeping!you lied." You think that she's  joking and you start laughing. She looks at you with a disgusted look on her face. "Why are you laughing?! This isn't a laughing matter." You reply with "You're seriously made about THAT? That's actually hilarious." She takes you're neck in her hand her other hand on the sink leaning closer to you whispering "I just told you to stop laughing. So stop before I teach you a lesson. Now go and help me and my brother get ready. We have atleast 30 minute until we leave." You're still standing there in shock. You get flashbacks from You're childhood. The bullying at school was just like this.

Velvet leaves and you break down in tears on the ground and you feel you're breath getting rigged and you feel like throwing up. When you come back to you're senses, you notice that this is abuse.this isn't right. But you need money. You're broke. You have nowhere to live. You decide to go back outside and act like nothing ever happened. Veneer loks at you with worried eyes but you don't make eye contact." Are you ok? You seem scared." He said walking up to you. You step back scared of what he could do to you . "I'm fine" you reply with a worried tone. "I need to start on you and you're sisters hair am makeup anyway." You then lead him to the makeup room. Before you can open the door, he grabs you're waist and gives you a long hug. "Let it out hun." You hug him back, crying in his shoulder. His warm touch comforting you making you want to hug him even harder. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Velvet says While fast walking towards you.

                                               You were fucking screwed...

____________○°○____________○°○___________○°○__________○°○__________°○°__________

Hey babes ❤️ I am so tired but I wanted to finish this for yall before I went to bed. Love yall! The next part will be out in the evening,tomorrow. Byeeee!

She lookes so creepy in this photo lol