☾︎✰𝐏𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐭✰☽︎

𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

You have come to a realization.

All of you're stress is coming from you're past. You're sitting on the ground of you're room, crying. All of this is happening to you. People have been cat calling you on you're socials. Even though Rollie Roy had deleted the photos, they have spread throughout Mount Rageous even on the first night they were released.

Thank goodness Velvet and Veneer haven't seen the photos yet. You wanted to throw out that whole box with you're childhood memories. You felt like you loved Roy but you hated him. He's been blowing up you're dms, apologizing.

𝐑𝐨𝐲❤

Please baby, I'm sorry.

I'm sorry

Lets talk about this at my place

Please forgive me, honey.

I love you

Please babe.

Just forgive me already

Its not that big of a deal

You're fucking overreacting

Wait I take that back

Please honey.

     .                .               .                   .                      .                        .                    .

You were his puppet.

I wanna talk, I wanna call you and talk.

As soon as you knew it, you were in you're car, driving to his house. You hated how you did whatever he said. You knocked on the door once while you were procrastinating.

I wanna come to you're front door and knock

He opened the door with a big bouquet of flowers and pulled you into a tight hug. You didn't hug back. You wanted to crush his fucking skull, but didn't. "Honey, I am so sorry. I got jealous because you're always with the twins. We barely get to hang out anymore!"

You still haven't said anything, because if you said anything, it would be cusses and you yelling at him. "Why aren't you saying anything?" He said while looking at you with you with a worried expression plastering his face. "Why do you think I'm not saying anything, Roy? Basically all of Mount Rageous has seen my naked body. And its YOUR fault." You say while pointing you're finger in his face. He took you're finger in his hand and twisted it. You whimpered in pain. "Remember, I'm in control of YOU. Not the other way around. Did you really forget that I'm forcing you into this? That's funny."

He said while pulling you into his house by you're finger. It felt like it was dislocated. You had almost forgotten how strong this man was. That thought made you feel very uneasy. He plopped you down on the couch, and then he sat next to you. The same position that you guys were in the night before. His head in the crook of you're neck. His arms around you're waist.

He had turned on a random movie. You weren't even watching it. You just wanted to leave. You're phone starts to beep. You pick it up to see that Velvet had texted you. 

𝐕𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐭

Where are you?

Come back home NOW.

I am not joking.

                                                                               Velvet, Roy is making me stay here. I'm sorry