☾︎✰𝐗'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎'𝐬 𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨✰☽︎

TW: Yelling manipulation and cussing

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR Y/N. I KNOW THAT YOURE IN THERE. I KNOW THAT YOU STILL LOVE ME." Ritz yells from outside the door. "BRO, THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I BROKE UP WITH YOURE SORRY ASS!" You then hear nothing but then sniffling. "But I  love you, Y/N. I've missed you. I didn't call you for fame. I called you because I really wanted something between us. Ya know?" You walk up to the door and slowly open it. He then hugs you so tight, it almost knocks the wind out of you're lungs.

"I'm so sorry. I should've treated you better when we were together. I love you." You don't say anything back. You don't know who you love anymore.  Nether do you know who you don't love. You were completely clueless. You could feel his grip getting tighter on you. "Why aren't you saying that you love me back?.." He says in a low, scary tone. You were so scared of him. "I still need to see if I like you like that anymore. "He sighs but releases his grip on you. "Hey Veneer, were going to be on soon." Before he leaves he takes you by the waist, pushing you towards him. He whispers in you're ear, "please, just, don't play with my feeling Y/N. You know how sensitive I am." With that, he let's you go and leaves.  Veneer was just there watching the drama unfold in shock. "What the hell..." You sit down to take in what just happened at that moment.  "Oh, where is velvet?" "She's outside chilling. Ahe doesn't know what happened. I think that you should tell her. She gets mad when people don't tell her stuff." You dreaded for the moment that you had to tell her. You just then notice a small but painful bruise on You're neck. "Hey, Veneer, do you have some concealer?" He nods and gives it to you.

You slowly apply. As you are applying, Velvet walked in to see a little but of what was on You're neck. " EW WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS DOING WHILE I WAS GONE?! THAS DISGUSTING!" She says faking a gag. "So, um ,me and kid Ritz got into a bad argument. I'll tell you when we get home." You could see the rage in Velvets eyes. She was about to walk outside until you stopped her. "I already talked to him. It's ok." She nods even though you could still see fury in her eyes. She sits beside you to help you apply the concealer on the bruise. The staff comes un and says "You're on in five Velvet and veneer." They nod in unison, like they always do." Toots, you'll be fine here by yourself, right?" "Yeah veneer I'll be fine."You give him a heartwarming smile, and he smiles back. (SO CUTEEEE😭) They both walk out of the room. You sit on the couch and you slowly fall asleep. You feel someone slowly grazing you're cheek with their thumb. You wake up to see velvet doing this sweet action.  "Awww, hey doll! You're finally awake. Time to go!" She pulls you up and walks you out of the room. You pass by Kid Ritz,  but before leaving, you turn back around to see Kid Ritz staring at you. You wave by and he does the same gesture back. You both walk you're separate ways.

Things are just.... different now. With him.

Anyway, they make you sit in between them again.  The car ride was quite short, actually. And very peaceful. You're heart was still beating so fast from today's events. You get a text. At this point, you already know who it's from. 

Kid Ritz 💀

Hey, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I kinda get out of control like that.

I would understand if you wanted to break up.

                                                                                                       Yeah, Ritz, it's ok. I just need time to think, ok? 

You smile at you're phone but then you think " is he manipulating me? I can't tell. He said sorry! So I guess that he means it."

You were probably wrong.

♧________♧________♧___________♧__________♧____________♧_____________