☾︎✰𝐓𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲✰☽︎

Boring.

Was the only thing that you had to say. As much as these twins seemed extra and dramatic on stage and in photos, they actually don't do another when their alone. Wake up, eat, go on You're phone, fight, and sleep. Then repeat. They've been stricter with you going out. They've been letting you go out with kid Ritz less. Well, it's more Velvet than Veneer. After you told her what he used to do to you, she literally resents him.

Velvet and Veneer now refuse to do anymore interviews with him. We're they overreacting? Or were you just too forgiving? You always kinda remember letting people walk all over you like that.  Middle school all the way to college. You looked older than all the kids in middle school. Then in high school, you would get catcalled on a daily basis. Kid Ritz would stand up for you.

So you would never expect him to do what he did at the interview. Anyway, back to the backstop. You were dating this boy, Rollie Roy. This was in 8th grade, before kid Ritz had said that he liked you. But suddenly, Rollie Roy had broken up with you, and was scared to talk to you after that. You thought it was weird, because both of you loved each other. 

You're mom was always worried about you. She still is. That reminded you. You haven't called you're mom in like- 8 months! You gasped in realization. Velvet turned to you to see you quickly on You're phone. "What happened, Y/N?" She asked in a worried voice. "I HAVENT CALLED MY MOM IN 8 MONTHS." You quickly call her and she answers on the first ring. "Hi hun! I missed you! Where have you been?" "Hey mom, it's been a while. Sorry. I got a job and I've been caught up. I kinda forgot to call you." "It's ok, dear! As Ling as you're safe and happy. Love you!" "Love you too mom. Bye." You hang up with a sigh of relief. "YOURE MOM SOUNDS HOT!" Velvet says in a intrigued voice. You look at her with disgusted look. "But like.. that's my mom.." You're still giving her a side eye."I can see where you got it from.." She says in a almost whispering voice. 

You were shocked. Did you're boss just call you hot? "Pardon?" You ask in a shocked voice. She takes you're chin and moves it to where you were facing her. "You know exactly what I mean, Y/N." You didn't even know what do say at this point. "Just joking. You really thought." She was laughing so hard. You rolled you're eyes and went on You're phone. You just remembered tha the met gala was tomorrow. "Hey Velvet, what do you wanna wear to the gala?" Ahe stays quiet, thinking. "I want something SHORT. You've been giving me long dresses. And also something in pink. And I want veneer to match me." You nod but then you think.

"Hey, where is veneer?" Probably still sleeping. When we don't have anything to do, he's sleeping." You then get up and walk up the stairs to his bedroom door. You knock. 1 , 2 , 3 times. When you first got hired, he made you make that up so tha he knows that it's you that's there. Kind of like a secret handshake. He open the door. "Oh, hey Y/N! I was about to call you up here. I need help picking out my outfit for the gala." HIS MORNING VOICE IS SO HOT. Was the only this that you could think about. "Um, you good?" He asked sounding worried as you zone out. "Oh yeah, I'm good. Also, Velvet said that she want to wear pink and you're gonna match with her." He groans playfully. He takes you're hand leading you to his closet. You felt like it was bigger than before. "You mind if I start looking, Veneer?" He shakes his head no, but he helps you. You found a hit pink tuxedo. 

(Just act like there are no shoes and no shirt in this photo plz)

You thought that this would look dramatic with no shirt and allot of attractive necklaces and rings. You tell Veneer you're idea snd you could tell that he loved it. You tell him to try. You walk out of his closet so that he could get dresses inside. When he walked out, he looked Mesmerizing.  All of the jewelry shining off of his body like a disco ball. You gasp in amazement.  "Does it look good?" He asked in a worried tone "I LOVE IT!" You say in a reassuring tone. He smiled. His smile was so captivating.  "Veneer I'm gonna go and show velvet her outfit, ok?" He nods and walks into the closet to get undressed. 

You slowly walk to Velvets room. You knock twice and she answers very quickly. "Come in!" She yells from inside. You walk inside to see Velvet looking in her way too big closet. You hand her the outfit that you had picked for her. 

"Um, doll, this isn't short

"Um, doll, this isn't short." Sorry velvet, I couldn't find any short, hot pink dresses in you're closet." She nods. "It's ok I guess. I'll try this on anyway though." She quickly walks into her closet to get changed. She comes out looking magnificent. "I actually like this. It's really revealing, though." She said worriedly. "Is  that ok? I'm sure that I can find a tailor to Mae it pess revealing." "No, no! Its kind of fine. It's because the met gala has a dress code. Can you look into that for me?" You nod and you walk to you're office. You open youre computer and quickly get to work. Someone knocks on upure door. "Cone in!" You yell. Crimp slowly walks in and hands you a basket with all kinds of treats and goodies. "Hey Y/N! A man by the name of Rolie Roy dropped this off for you." You groan in annoyance. There was a letter inside. You slowly open it with caution. 

Dear Y/N,

Hey. It's Rollie Roy. I've missed you. I'm really sorry that I broke up with you for no reason. Well there was a reason. Kid Ritz was threatening me. He said he would make my life a living hell if I didn't break up with you. So I did what he asked. I just sent this as an apology and a warning. Kid Ritz is weird. Please stay safe Y/N. Love you always and forever. 

                                                         XOXO, Rollie roy

Oh no..

_______《》_________《》___________《》__________《》__________《》________《》

HEYYYYYŸ 😊 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE GUYS ❤️ CHECKING  MY NOTIFICATIONS ON WATTPAD IS NOW THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY!! AGAIN THANKS POOKIES ❤️