☾︎✰𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭✰☽︎

Y/N's pov

You woke up to the sound of you're alarm. You and Cyan had fell asleep pretty late last night, so it was no surprise that you had slept that hard. You sleepily turned off you're alarm and flung you're legs off of the side of the bed. You slipped you're slippers on and firstly walked to the bathroom. You looked in the mirror and you looked like a complete zombie.

You looked undead. You splashed some cold water on you're face to wake yourself up. It did just the trick. You walked out of the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth and a towel. You walked back into the bathroom and started you're shower.

The warm steam making its way to every corner of the enclosed space. You stepped into the large shower, the warm water running down you're body. You decided to use you're signature vanilla shower gel. As soon as you finished washing up, you got out and wrapped you're towel around you're clean body.

You walked out of the bathroom and sat down at you're vanity. You had washed you're face in the shower to save time. You did some quick skincare and started doing some makeup. You did something natural and cute. (Imagine natural k pop makeup.)

You did that and got up from you're vanity. You started looking through you're closet and you found something very much you're style and also very appropriate for a meeting.

 You started looking through you're closet and you found something very much you're style and also very appropriate for a meeting

You slipped it on quite quickly. You sat back down at the vanity to do you're hair. You wanted you're hair to be down. But curled. You're hair had grown ALOT. It was very long. You then decided to put a headband on with it.

 You then decided to put a headband on with it

You then sprayed you're Valentino perfume. You were almost out, so you needed to buy some more later. You had already gained thousands already. Overnight! You walked outside to see Cyan sitting on the couch with his phone in hand. He had his hair in a man bun and he had a suit on. He looked kinda hot.

He finally looked up from his phone. "Oo, you look stunning! You ready to go?" He said as he got up. You nod. You grab you're phone and you both walk out of the apartment together. You got in you're car, and Cyan followed. You were driving, and he was in the passenger seat.