☾︎✰𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭✰☽︎

3:26 A.M.

This was hell. The twins had some horrible sleeping habits. Throughout the night, they had gotten closer to, and you were sweating bullets. Had not the AC been on, you would have been suffocating. Veneer still had his chin on you're head, but he was so close.

8:36 A.M.

You had finally caught some shut eye. You also had a excuse to get up since it was the morning. You tried to slip away from Velvet and Veneers grasp. But, unfortunately, Velvet's grasp on you're waist only got tighter, and Veneer took his hand in yours and whispered "Please stay babes. You're so warm." He said as he snuggled his head into the crook of you're neck. "But I'm hungry. And the only reason that I'm hot, is because you and Velvet are so close to me." You whispered. 

"Ugh, fine. I'll come and get breakfast with you." He said as he got up from the bed, finally letting you go. "I'm gonna take a shower first." You say as you get up from the bed, squirming away from Velvet's suffocating grasp. You took some clothing from the drawer and made you're way to the bathroom. You turned on the shower to the highest heat setting. You took you're clothes off and got inside of the shower. 

The warm water made you feel very calm. You used you're bath and body works "Warm vanilla sugar" shower gel and washed with it. You heard banging at the door then "Are you almost done? I wanna shower!" Velvet yelled from the other side of the door. "Yeah just give me five minutes!" You yell as you stop the water.

You step out and dry yourself off very quickly. You apply lotion and then you put on youre clothes. You picked something aesthetic but appropriate.

You took all of you're things and walks out of the bathroom

You took all of you're things and walks out of the bathroom.  You walked to you're vanity and did you're hair. You wanted something elegant. 

(This minus the golden charms)

After getting ready, you put you're pajamas in the hamper. "Good morning, Alexa." "Good morning, Y/N" all of the lights turned on and relaxing jazz music started playing in the background. You started hearing things downstairs, which meant the chef is starting to make breakfast. Veneer was sitting on the bed with his normal clothing on (somehow?) And Velvet was in the shower. 

You checked you're phone, and a new movie was out. "Madame web." (I kinda just picked that from the top of my head since my mom took me to see it.) "Hey , Veneer?" You asked. "Hm?" He hummed, still looking at his phone. "Do you wanna go and watch a movie?" "What movie?" He asked now looking at you instead of his phone. "Madame web." You say still looking at you're phone. You were never really good when it came to making eye contact with people.

Especially you're bosses. "Yeah, sure." Veneer said now looking back at his phone. Thank goodness he wasn't looking at you anymore. You decided to look through you're other diary entries for old times sake. You went back to you're bed and took the diary from underneath the mattress. You opened the diary to a random page, for fun. A big picture had flown out of the book, onto the bed. Before you could reach it, Veneer snatched it up. "Dude!" You yelled as he examined the page. "Is this Cyan and Mina?" He asked, now looking at you. You nod. 

You the sit on the bed and start to read the passage.

October 31, Thursday

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! I'm so excited. Roy invited me to a Halloween party. Its tonight! Me and my friends Cyan and Mina are all matching. Cyan is going to be Damien, I'm gonna be Kady Heron, and Mina is going to be Janis. We all agreed on mean girls because we couldn't find anything else, sadly. I'll write about the party when I come back home

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were about to read the next entry, when Velvet bursts from the bathroom, very dramatically. You rolled you're eyes at her antics, thankfully she didn't see you. You closed you're diary and locked it. But this time, you put it on you're bedside table instead of underneath you're mattress. Its not like the twins would go through you're diary. Right? Anyways, you get a call from the chef. You answer. "Madam, you're breakfast is ready." He said as he hung up.

"I'm going to go downstairs. The food is ready." You say as you get up from the bed. You loved waking up in the mansion and walking down the stairs. In the mornings, so much natural lighting would come into the house. It looked majestic. You sat down at a bar stool, the chef places 4 plates on the table. Velvet and Veneer sit by you. Velvet on you're left, and Veneer on you're right.

Morrison comes downstairs with disheveled hair, pajamas, and bunny slippers. "Dude, you still have those slippers?" You asked in a judging tone. "Shut up." He said while flicking the back of you're head which actually hurt. "Seriously?" You asked. He just shrugged and sat down next to Velvet. "Can I have a autograph?" He asked. "Yeah sure. Do you have a paper?" Velvet asked. "I want you to sign my forehead." He said as he put his head down for her to sign. She giggled while taking a pen out of her back pocket and signed his forehead. "Yay!" He said as he continued to eat his food.

You're brother was so crazy. The chef had cooked omelets. Yum! You finished very quickly. You put you're dish in the sink and went back to you're bedroom. You went to get some lip balm from you're bedside table. You looked and you noticed something. You're diary wasn't there anymore.

Oh crap.

-----------♪----------♪-----------♪-----------♪-----------♪-----------♪-----------♪-----------♪------------♪

 Hey guys! This was kind of rushed. I just felt bad for making you guys wait so long for the next chapter to come out. It's kind of sad to see so many people leaving the trolls Fandom.  All my favorite stories are discontinued now, which is sad. ☹️

 ☹️