☾︎✰𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦✰☽︎

You were scared shitless.

Velvet had put her hand on you before Veneer had Intervened. He grabbed both of Velvets hands and pushed her away from you. "Sis, what the hell are you doing!?" He says in a deep, almost angry tone. "I'm doing what needs to be done! I just finished yelling at her, now she's all up on you. I've had enough." Velvet tries walking up to you, but Veneer then walked up to her very fast, taking her hand. You could hear her moan in pain as Veneer pulled her to his room . Veneer turns to you standing in front of his room door with Velvets hand in his saying " We'll be out soon Y/N, don't worry." He says with a smile on his face. He walks into his rom with Velvet and slams the door. You knew that it was about to go downhill FAST. But you didn't care. You walk away from the room as you hear Veneer yelling and cussing at his sister. "YOU LITTLE BITCH. WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?! I'VE BEEN LETTING YOU STEP ON ME AND THE STAFF IN THIS HOUSE LIKE DIRT. IM TIRED OF YOURE SHIT, VELVET. THIS IS MY HOUSE TOO!" 

You've never heard Veneer cuss at all and quite frankly, you were scared of him now. You now vowed to do everything he says in hopes of never getting on his bad side. You heard him stomp of his room and come down the stairs. You quickly situated yourself on the couch and look on You're phone acting like you weren't eavesdropping. You notice that he look normal once again, thinking that it was weird that he could change personalities that quickly. "Hey babes. We're already late for the interview, so you should just cancel it and reschedule it." You reply with " But-" He quickly cuts you off saying " Didn't you just hear me? I said to reschedule. I don't have to yell at you like I just did to Velvet, now do I?" You quickly shake you're head no, looking down at you're phone. You could feel his gaze on you, watching you're every move. You then heard Velvet coming downstairs, and you felt so scared. But to you're surprise, she walked into the living room, sitting next to you, and hugs you. You hug back in shock. "I'm sorry for what I said to you. I'll never do that to you again, doll." You were in disbelief. 

Did she just call you doll? You convinced yourself that you're mind was just deceiving you. You couldn't see her face, but you could tell that Velvets gaze was on Veneer with a small grin on her face. You could see Veneers face held all types of emotions on it. He then walked angrily out of the room. Today was just full of surprises 

                                 4 Hr time skip ☆

You were just scrolling on Instagram until you looked at the top right corner of you're phone. It was already 8? You felt like going to sleep early so you get off of the uncomfortably expensive couch and start walking up to you're bedroom. You are walking up to you're room when you hear moans. But you don't know where it was coming from. You were too fucking tired for this. You decided to mind you're business for tonight and walked into you're room. You threw on some pj's and did some skincare. Brushed you're hair out, and plopped on the bed. You turned on the TV to stranger things but didn't even get to want atleast 30 minutes of the show before you started to doze off. You hear the door open and someone getting in the bed beside you. Then spoon you into their warm embrace. You're to tired to ask who it is or open you're eyes. You fell asleep peacefully that night.

___☆_________☆__________☆_________☆__________☆________☆_________☆________

HEYYY! This is a very slow burner. I'll try to post atleast 1 part per day, but due to school and other events, they may be short. Please bare w/ me loves❤️ GN🌙