☾︎✰ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝✰☽︎

(This is one week after the incident.)

You didn't know how to feel anymore.

Since the incident, the twins have been acting off. They've been acting overprotective, like not letting you go outside without a bodyguard or them atleast.  They've also been very touchy. You would kind of expect it from Veneer but never from Velvet. 

It wasn't anything crazy, but it was actions like hugging, holding you're hand, and holding youre waist. You thought it was weird but ignored it.

"Hey guys, I need to go and talk to kid Ritz. "Before you walk out, Velvet takes you're hand and pulls it off of the door knob. "You are NOT going to see that douchebag. Not on my watch." She says, taking you're hand and putting you on the couch." Tell him that you have to reschedule , doll." She hands you you're phone from the vanity and you notice that you have 2 texts from him. 

Kid Ritz 💀

Hey Y/N.

Sorry, but we can't see each other today. Love you❤️

You blush as you read " Love you❤️" You couldn't read Velvets expression,  but it seemed sad. "What do you feel for him, Y/N?" She asked in a low, quite scary voice. You stay silent because you don't know. "Can you just answer me, please?" She asked in a pleading voice. "I don't know, ok? It's difficult." "Do you want to talk about it?" She asked in a worried tone. You nod and you're words flood out of you're mouth like  a waterfall. "So, me and Ritz were friends in college. Everyone told me that he liked me, but I couldn't believe them. Well, until he asked me out. "I had a small crush on him at that time, so we started dating.  Until things started getting physical. He would choke me and beat me when he got mad. But then apologized right after. And so, I would believe it. He told me that why he always acted like that is because he had anger issues or something.  I don't really remember." 

You didn't even notice a tear drop from You're eyes until you did. You quickly wiped you're eye. "So, um, you have a party at 6:00 and it ends 8:30. We should start on You're look, shouldn't we?" Velvet looks at you with worried eyes, but doesn't ask you anything else so that she doesn't cause you anymore discomfort.  Veneer comes downstairs to the makeup room with a huge smile on his face. "Hey Y/N! Guess what?" "What?" You asked in a curious tone." We got invited to the met gala! We get invited every year, but it's still cool to get invited!" He says with the same heartwarming , sweet, smile that he had on before.  It is true that smiles are contagious. You instantly smile back. But this time, it was real. Not any fake smile. 

You had already picked their outfits last night.

Velvets: