☾︎✰𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞✰☽︎

(D/oc)=drink of choice

You couldnt believe it.

He had broken up with and suddenly, he wanted to talk like friends. As soon as he got close to you, he pulled you into a big hug. "Hey, Y/N! Long time no see." He said as he pulled away from the hug. You smile even though you're heart was telling you to slap him in his face.

"So, how has life been going?" He asked while pulling you away from the duo to the bar. "It's been going good. I've been very busy recently. Ya know? Taking care of the twins and stuff. "You say while staring at you're hands that were in you're lap. The bartender comes up to you and Roy and asks "what do you two want?" "One m(d/oc) d one whiskey on rocks, please." He asked with a smile. "Hey that's funny! You remember my favorite drink!" You say with a smile. He replied with a attractive smile. 

You were falling in love with him all over again. You thought while sipping you're (d/oc) and it tasted very unusual, so you stopped drinking it. "Whats wrong with the drink?" He asked in a worried tone. "The drink just doesn't taste normal.", you say in a confused voice.  "Well it's probably because you haven't had it in a while." He said with a smirk on his face.

You nod and continue to drink. You start to feel lightheaded and dizzy. You then feel yourself hitting you're head on the counter of the bar table. 

4 hour time skip ♡

You slowly wake up. You recognize you're surrounding to see that you were in Rollie Roy's mansion. It seemed like a bedroom. Probably his. He walked in and started staring at you. "Oh, you're awake, honey! I thought that I had knocked you out completely." He laughed. "Why do you think this is funny? You literally kidnapped me." You say as you choke back tears.  "Aww,hun, don't cry! I did this because velvet and veneer are bitches and I love you. That's what matters right?" He said as he kissed you're forehead. You wanted to vomit. You had just noticed the rope on You're arms and legs when Roy went to undo it.

He took out a pocket knife and cut it off of you. As soon he had undone the last rope, he took you're wrist very tight while he sat down beside you. "So, here are the rules if you and that bitchy duo want to keep living. First, I want you to break up with kid Ritz. Second, you're going to date me instead. Third, no complaining. You do what I say, and if not, there will be consequences.  Okay?" You nod very quickly. You were scared of what he could to to you. He then kissed you on the lips and let you go. "So, you can leave now. If you want. But if you tell anybody what you just witnessed,  I WILL find you." You nod and quickly leave his room. His house was like a maze. You didn't want to go back to that psychopath so you tried to find you're way to the exit.

°•20 minute time skip•°

You finally found the exit and left. You decided to walk back to the penthouse because you really didn't want any issues anymore. As soon as you are inside, you see Velvet and Veneer sitting on the couch, on their phones. "Where have you been?" Velvet asked while still looking at her phone. "umm.." You remember what Rollie Roy had told you. "I went to visit my mom after the party." You say. Of course, Velvet knew that you were lying. "You know I have a tracker on you're phone, right? I know that you were at Rollie roys house. Why was that?" She was now looking up from her phone, staring at you.

You knew for a fact that you were screwed. Completely. You started to cry a little but then wiped you're eyes quickly. "what happened?" Veneer asked. Velvet and veneer got up to comfort you. "So, I can't tell you guys what happened, because I would be risking you and my safety.." You said while staring at the floor. Even with that, Velvet and Veneer continued to comfort you, and did not let go.

They weren't as rude as you thought they were. Yoh were happy. They finally let you go and you go up to you're room to make a phone call. "Hey, Ritz? Its Y/N. We need to talk about us. Our relationship."

You were so scared. What would happen?

_____《♤》_______《♤》_________《♤》____《♤》________《♤》__________

Heyy babes 🙃 I've been procrastinating  som of the parts of this story. Guys , thanks so much for all the support you have given me this love. ❤️

 ❤️