☾︎✰ 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞✰☽︎

You sleepily woke up to the notification sound going off from you're phone. It just kept going. You finally got up when someone started calling you. It was Cyan! You answered quite quickly. "Hey Cyan! What's up?" You said cheerfully. "HAVE YOU SEEN THE CHARTS?! YOURE FUCKING VIRAL Y/N!!" He yelled in his phone, almost busting you're eardrums.

"Let me check, give me a second." You turned on you're tv and went to the channel with the charts. The charts were a pretty big thing, so they had a television channel dedicated to it. You were number 2 on the charts. Of course, Velvet and Veneer were on the top.

"AHHHHH!!" You yelled. You started tearing up. "AHHH!  CYAN COME TO MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW. BRING YOURE SHIT! ILL SEND YOU MY ADDRESS." You scream as you hang up and send him you're address. You're just sitting on you're couch while you're phone blows up, contemplating how amazing and great this feels.

You heard banging on you're door and you jumped up out of you're seat to look out of the peep whole. It was Cyan! You flung the door open and tackled him with a hug. "Ahh!!" He screamed like a girl as he fell down. You both were laughing as he did so. "Come in!" You said as you finally got off of him and took his luggage and put it in his room.

Before he came, you had decorated his room for him with everything that he loved. He liked groovy things. You made his room just like that.

Anyways, he followed you to the room

Anyways, he followed you to the room. "Who's room is this?" He asked while looking around. "The cats. YOURS YOU DUM DUM!" You yelled while laughing. He laughed back. He lunged onto you, embracing you in a big hug. You hugged back happily. You were just happy to have you're friend back.

"I'll leave you alone to get yourself together." You say with a grin as you leave the room. You start to get a call on you're phone. It was from Velvet. You really didn't want to talk to her right now. You answer. "Yes?" "HOW DARE YOU NOT LISTEN TO US?! WE LET YOU LI-" she got cut off by Cyan's voice. " hey n/n, can you help me with something? My suitcase won't close and stuff." He yelled from his room. 

"coming!" You yelled. "I KNEW YOU TWO WERE A THING! YOU LYING BI-" "Velvet, for you're information, Cyan is my new assistant. We are still friends and will never be more. You can leave me alone now! Byeee!" You say quickly as you hang up the phone. You walk to Cyan's bedroom and come in.

"You called?" You say calmly. "Oh, no, I didn't need anything. It just sounded like you needed a excuse to get off of the phone." He said with a smirk. "You know me too well." You say with a smile as you plop onto the beanbag chair. He had Euphoria playing on the TV. "you watch euphoria?" You say curiously. "Yup! I'm almost done with it." He said, still looking at the TV.

"Well then, I think that you want to know the ending. So basically Ca-" He jumped up from his bed and covered you're mouth with his hand. "LITERALLY DON'T YOU DARE. I WILL NOT LET YOU RUIN THIS FOR ME." He said. You started laughing and he started laughing with you. 

Time skip (3 hours)

You're phone is still blowing up on socials like tik tok, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. You were most famous on Insta. "Cyan, I'm going to go to bed since it's late." You say as you get up from the beanbag. "Ok! Goodnight. And also, you have a meeting tomorrow at 3:45 pm." He said as he shut off the TV.

"Already a meeting?! Great!" You say as you walk out of his room and walk to you're own room. This would be great. You flopped down on you're bed. You wen on you're phone and set a alarm for 1:00 pm. You were a very deep sleeper. You slowly fell asleep.

Velvet's pov

I had woken up early in the morning. I just felt like checking up on Y/N since I'm such a nice person. I went to her room and knocked a few times. No reply. I opened the door to see all of her belonging gone. There was a note on her bedside table

Dear whoever is reading this,

Hey I guess. I left as you can see, to pursue my career. And if you have a issue with with that, then fuck off. I know that you're on the top of the top of the charts right now. But not for long. Watch you're back.

                                                                                                  XOXO, y/n

That bitch. I gave her the fucking world, and she does this shit. I ran out of her room, too Veneers room. I didn't even knock. I ran through his door since it was already open. I started shaking him. "What?" He whispered as he slowly got up.

"LOOK WHAT THAT BITCH DID TO US!" I said as I shoved the letter into his hands. His eyes started to widen as he got to the end of the letter. "What the fuck!?" He yelled. "I KNOW RIGHT?" "But Velvet, were worrying about the wrong things. She knows about the trolls. If anyone finds out, were screwed." He said.

"I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW. I KNEW SHE WAS ACTING WEIRD LAST NIGHT! IM GONNA GIVE HER A PIECE OF MY FUCKING MIND." She yelled as she stomped out of Veneers room and into hers. She snatched her phone from her bedside table and went to you're number and started texting you at a crazy speed.

Y/N 💕

HOW COULD YOU

WHY TF WOULD YOU DO THAT

IM LITERALLY GOING TO FIND YOU                                                              ..................................................................................................... 

I noticed that my messages were just going to read. I decided to call her. Ring. Ring. "Yes?" She said in a monotone voice. Like she didn't even care about what I had to say." HOW DARE YOU NOT LISTEN TO US?! WE LET YOU LI-" I got cut of by a manly voice in the background which sounded like... CYAN. " Hey n/n, can you help me with something? My suitcase won't close and stuff." "Coming!" She yelled. My blood started to boil.

She left us for one of her childhood friends? "I KNEW YOU TWO WERE A THING! YOU LYING BI-" she cut me off. Why do I always get cut off? "Velvet, for you're information, Cyan is my new assistant. We are still friends and will never be more. You can leave me alone now! Byeee!" She say quickly as you hang up the phone.

It seems like she isn't going to listen to me. I'll just make her. If were in front of each other, she can't hang up on me. "CRAMP!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "Yes?! What happened?" She said, sounding worried as she scurried into the room. "Find where Y/N is right now. Her exact address. Ill pay you extra, don't worry." I said angrily as I scrolled through Y/N's Instagram account. I was trying to look for clues. But I couldn't find any.

She wasn't going to get away that easily. Not on my watch.

------㋛︎--------㋛︎-----------㋛︎------------㋛︎----------㋛︎------------㋛︎------------㋛︎-----------㋛︎----------㋛︎------

Im really into hazbin hotel rn and i think im gonna make a fan fic about it! I also used to draw alot, but then i stopped. I just started again and im thinking of making a art book :)  let me know youre thoughts!

 I just started again and im thinking of making a art book :)  let me know youre thoughts!