☾︎✰𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨✰☽︎

You slowly open youre eye's. 

Last night's events flooding into you're head. You notice that there isn't anyone beside you. You were probably dreaming. You walk downstairs to see the twins sitting near the kitchen island. "Oo hey, Y/N!" Veneer says in an optimistic voice. To optimistic for the morning. Something was up. "Hey Veneer. What do you guys want for breakfast?" "I don't want anything." Velvet says in a normal tone. "Can I have cereal please?" Veneer asks. You nod and start making his cereal. "Hey, um, just asking... I heard some noises upstairs last night.  You guys alright?" You could suddenly see Veneers face heat up. "We'll, that wasn't me." Velvet said in a amused tone. "ME neither!" Veneer says like everyone was blaming him. You laugh to yourself and pass Veneer his cereal." Guys, you have a interview today at 6:30. Do you want me to start on You're outfits?" They nod in unison as you walk up the slippery, lavish stairs. You've never seen Velvets room, so this was going to be fun.

You open Velvets room door and you are hit with a strong aroma of jasmine perfume.  You walk to her closet and thank goodness the scent isn't as strong in there as it was outside. You don't even feel comfortable touching the clothing. All different types designer clothing . You decide to go with the light purple Cinderella dress with a see through corset. This was a little bit risky, but you knew that velvet would like it. Then you pick purple butterfly heels that you have to strap up.

 Then you pick purple butterfly heels that you have to strap up

After you finish putting that on a mannequin, you walk over to veneers closet

After you finish putting that on a mannequin, you walk over to veneers closet. It was pretty small. You decide to match him with his sister with a purple blazer. You didn't really know how to explain it. But it looked amazing!

You put it on the mannequin and call the twins to put on there outfits so that you can start on their hair and makeup

You put it on the mannequin and call the twins to put on there outfits so that you can start on their hair and makeup. You walk to the makeup room so that you can get everything ready. You heat the curling and flattening iron. You get out the makeup and wait. They finally come out of their rooms and into the makeup room looking stunning. Velvets dress hugging all of the right areas. Veneers outfit was cropped so you could see his stomach. They both looked perfect.  "So are you gonna just stare at us or are you gonna get us ready?" You finally snap out of you're trance . "So, who's going first?" Velvet and Veneer suddenly start a rock paper scissors tournament.  "Best out if three, ok?" Velvet says.  Veneer nods and they start. You stare in utter confusion. They were just like children. Well they acted like it. Long story short, Veneer won, and he plopped down at the vanity. You take the rubber band out of his hair. He looked so hot with his hair down. You just wanted to fu- (WOAH WOAH WHO TF SAID THAT? Not me 🤭)  Anyways, you start on his hair, putting it in an simple mullet with a few pieces sticking out in the front. You start on his makeup, putting on his normal, green lipstick. You decided to do a makeup look that he had never had before. "Do you mind if I use green eyeshadow on you veneer?" He nods in excitement.  You apply it, and it looks perfect. You then apply his signature purple blush. Then a little bit of mascara. "Done!" You turn his chair to the vanity mirror and he gasps in shock. "I LOVE IT!! THANKS HUN!" He hugged you into his tight embrace. You were shocked by his reaction, but hugged him back. "MY TURN!" As soon as she says that , you get a call from an unknown number. "I need to take this, sorry." They nod and you walk outside. "Who is this?" You ask.

"Hey babe, it's been a while." 

It was you're ex, Ritz. 

________●○●___________●○●_________●○●___________●○●_________●○●________●○●__

Heyyyyyy❤️ I don't  really have anything to say, but hope that you guys enjoyed this part. I'll make another part sometime today. BYEEEEEEE

Velvet looks so pretty in this photo 🤭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️