☾︎✰𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐞✰☽︎

10:32 A.M.

You slowly wake up, noticing that you were in Veneers room. It looked much spacious than before. You looked at you're body to see Veneers arms around you're waist. You try to slip from his grasp when you feel it get tighter. "And where do you think you're going?" He said as he sat up, now fully awake.

"Going to my room? I need to get ready because you two have things to do today." You say as you struggle to get out of his grasp. He moves close to you're ear and whispers "Maybe you can just cancel everything for today? Please?" You really couldn't resist him. You didn't want to do anything today either.

"Fineee." You say in a defeated tone. "Yay!" He said as he pulled you back down onto the bed and snuggled his head into the crook of you're neck. "Can we stay like this for 30 more minutes? Please?" He said, his cold breathe hitting you're neck.

You didn't think that he knew the effect that action had on you. "Fine. But I still need to make breakfast for you and Velvet. So only 20 more minutes." You say as you melt into his touch. "Ok. As long as I'm with you I'll be ok." He said with a sweet smile.

Now that comment really got to you. Did you really want to do this to the twins? They've been so kind to you recently. They were probably doing that to keep you from leaving. Or maybe they were actually being genuine? You didn't really understand their behavior.

20 minute time skip

It was finally time to get out of the bed, and this time, Veneer didn't give you a hard time. You went into you're bedroom to get dressed. It was something casual but cute.

 You walked down to the kitchen to see that Velvet had made her own breakfast

 You walked down to the kitchen to see that Velvet had made her own breakfast. It wast anything extravagant. Just some cereal. "Hey." She said coldly as she continued eating her cereal. "Hey." You reply back the same way. She finally looks at you. She stares you up and down, with a happy look on her face.

"I like you're outfit." She said with a smile. "Thank you." You replied as you started making 2 omelettes. One for Veneer and one for Crimp.

 Velvet stayed quiet as she continued eating her cereal. Veneer came downstairs. You waved at him, and he waved back with a sleepy grin on his face. He sat down far away from Velvet because of... Old experiences. You passed him his omelette while asking "Where's Crimp?" You ask while plating her omelette. "Probably still sleeping." Velvet said in a snarky tone.

You walked upstairs and knock on her door. "Come in!" She yells from the inside. Surprisingly, her room was quite small. Probably because Velvet and Veneer literally hate her. "Hey crimp! I had just made you some breakfast since you've been pretty stressed lately." You say as you pass her the decently small plate. 

She instantly started crying. "W- wow. N- nobody has done this for me before." She said with a smile. "Crimp, this is the absolute bare minimum. Enjoy it!" You said as you crouched down and hugged her. She hugged back and thanked you.