Chapter Twenty Four

Taraji's POV

Taraji's POV

I was pleasantly surprised by Fantasia's gentleness as she peppered kisses down my neck. She stopped just above my breasts, going back up to my clavicles. Her lips were wet and soft against my skin as she sucked the flesh of my collar bones. She crashed her lips on mine, stealing my breath away just as I was catching it from being thrown on the bed and having my clothes ripped off. Our tongues fought for dominance, and she seemed to be letting me win, but her streak of submission didn't last for long. She broke the kiss to sit up in between my legs and pull her top over her head, throwing it to the side. Her bra was just barely containing her supple double-d breasts. My mouth watered at the thought of having them inside of it. I bit my lip, looking from her breasts to her eyes and back again. I reached out to unclip her bra, but she slapped my hands away, wagging her finger in my face.

Fantasia: No, no, bad girl. Keep your hands to yourself. I'll be doing the touching.

Taraji: But-

Fantasia: Shhh. Don't fight me, sweetheart.

When I continued to whine, she shut me up with a kiss that was rougher and included more tongue than the last. She sucked my bottom lip into her mouth, nibbling on it like a dog with a bone. She released my lips, going down to my chest. I covered my breasts with my arms, not wanting her to see them. She glared at me and I immediately dropped my arms, giving her the visual she wanted.

Fantasia: There's my pretty girl. Don't hide from me baby. Let me see all of you. You're so beautiful.

She rolled my pebbled left nipple between her thumb while taking the right one into her mouth. My eyes closed and my teeth bit down on my bottom lip as my back slightly arched off of the bed, my body bending like a bow with an arrow. Her fingers lightly trailed the lining of my thong, just barely slipping inside the lacy red fabric as she sucked my nipple like a baby being breastfed. My thong felt slimy because of how wet it was and I desperately wanted it off of me, but Fantasia was taking her precious time, torturing me to no end. I was starting to get restlessly, and I could tell by the smile playing on her features that she found humor in my suffering.

Taraji: Please, Tasia please...

Fantasia: Please what, baby? I need your words, Raj. Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you.

Taraji: I want- I-I want you to fuck my soul out of my body.

She gave my left nipple the same attention she gave my right one before continuing her path of kisses and soft bites down my body to my thighs, bypassing my thong. She licked a stripe up the seat of the thin fabric, causing a chill to run down my spine. She was so close. She spread my legs, pulling the trim of my thong between her teeth and dragging them down my legs with the strength of her pearly whites. She took my panties and tied them around my wrists, restraining me with my own underwear. I was completely open and vulnerable to her. I suddenly became very conscious and shy of the scars on my thighs near my area, and I shut my legs back together like an iron gate.