Chapter Fifty Five

Danielle's POV

Danielle's POV

I sat outside of Taraji's house, seeing that all the lights were off, meaning she was most likely sleeping. I told Fantasia that she would probably be in bed, but her ass didn't want to listen. I can't believe I brought my ass out here driving up this big ass hill in the dark, just to help these two crazy bitches get together. I want Taraji to find something better, and I can't honestly say that I think Fantasia is better for her than Brandee, but I can't help being team Tarasia. They're so toxic and dysfunctional individually that I feel like they could only work with each other. So, against my better judgment, I'm trying to play my role in Fantasia's plan to win Taraji back. After sitting in the driveway for a few minutes and seeing no signs of movement, I called Fantasia.

Fantasia: Hello? Did you do it? Did you get her out of the house?

Danielle: I think we should abort mission. She's sleeping and I am not poking the bear out of hibernation.

Fantasia: No, Dani! We can't give up. You gotta wake her up and get her out of the house. You have to get her to the jazz club.

Danielle:*sighs* Fine, but if she beats my ass for disturbing her peace, I'm doubling it and passing the ass whooping to you.

Fantasia: I don't care as long as you get the job done.

Danielle: You sound like a mafia boss. Don't worry Al Capone, I'll get it done.

I rolled my eyes, hanging up. I got out of my car and went up to the front door, ringing the doorbell. I cringed at how loud it sounded in the silence of the night. Taraji will probably kill me, but it's going to be worth it when she sees what Fantasia has in store for her. I'm really proud of Fantasia for thinking of something so sentimental and sweet for Taraji. She may act like she has a few screws loose sometimes, but she knows what she's doing when it comes to trying to get in a woman's panties and most importantly, her heart. I had to ring the doorbell 3 more times before the door flew open. Taraji stood there in her robe and her hair scarf with the most irritated look on her face.

Taraji: Dani, what the hell are you doing here? It's 11 o'clock at night. You better have a damn good reason for coming out here and waking me up.

Danielle: I um I lost my dog and I need your help looking for him.

Taraji: Are you serious? You drove all the way out here and woke me up for a damn dog?!

Danielle: Come on T, don't be like that. You know that if K-Ball ran away you would be devastated and you would want the whole world to help you look for him.