Chapter Fifty Six

Fantasia's POV

Fantasia's POV

I honestly wanted to fight Taraji, I was so mad at her, and I probably would have if I wasn't carrying my baby boy. I laid my heart and soul out on a platter for her, just for her to turn around and tell me that there's someone else. I knew there had to be another woman in the picture for her to he acting so nonchalant about my pregnancy. I don't even need to know the woman to know that she's not fucking Taraji the way I used to. I don't need to know this other woman to know that she can't drive Taraji crazy like I can. Some people call it insanity, but I call it passion. Taraji and I have passion. It's easy to pull the light out of someone, but once you've found the one person who can awaken the darkest, most destructive parts of yourself, you know that you've found your soulmate. Maybe I am addicted to the toxicity that we manifest, but it's the passion that I'm chasing. She was trying to leave the bar, but I blocked the door.

Taraji: You can move or I can move you. Pick one.

Fantasia: Don't tempt me with a good time, baby. All this aggression you have for me is just sexual tension, but I can help you take care of that.

Taraji: There's nothing to take care of.

Fantasia: I bet your pussy is crying right now. I know my singing voice makes you wet. You gone go home and masturbate, ain't you?

Taraji: Yeah and I'll FaceTime my girlfriend when I do it.

Fantasia: Stop fucking playing with me Taraji.

Taraji: No you stop playing with me! I already told you what it is, so move.

Fantasia: Move me. You could if you really wanted to, but you don't. The reason why you're still standing here is because you still want me. I believe you like to fight. Walking away is too easy for you. That's why you're standing here arguing with me. Me and you are one and the same, that's why you can't stay away from me. I just clocked your tea, didn't I?

I could tell by the look in her eyes that I had her figured all the way out, and the idea of me being so confident in my assessment of her made her uncomfortable. She looks so pretty when she gets that look on her face- that look of anger and wonder.

Taraji: Why do you want to drive me crazy so badly?

Fantasia: Because if I can drive you crazy then it means that you still care.

Taraji: I never stopped caring. I just have to care from a distance now. Things will never be right between us because the whole situation is wrong, and I can't sit around and wait for you to get your shit together. I'm still trying to get my own shit together, and this new woman in my life is helping me with that. I don't need her to, but she's trying anyway, and I like having her around.