Chapter Ninety Four

Fantasia's POV

Fantasia's POV

I laid beside Taraji completely satiated, in our new bed that we had spent 30 minutes breaking in. She was massaging my nipples because they were sore from her tugging on my nipple chains with her teeth, but the pain was immensely pleasurable and I kept asking her to do it over and over again, so now I have to deal with it. I thought that my tattoo of her name on my lower back was going to come off on her tongue because she was licking it so much. The sun was coming up and I knew that Zion and Dallas must have been blowing me up all night because we didn't end up going back to my house last night. We were just laying in each other's arms, looking up at the beautiful reflection of our naked bodies that seemed to melt together from the heat of sex.

Fantasia: I didn't see a room for Tempest.

I don't want to rain on Taraji's whole "big sister" parade, but I can't help but to feel like ever since Tempest has walked into our lives, she has been bringing a storm with her that's going to brew until the destruction it causes is irreparable. Put in simpler terms, I think that the bitch is scheming. I don't have any proof, just my intuition. For Taraji's sake, I hope that my intuition is wrong. After Brandee's murder, Taraji was damn near inconsolable. It took lots of therapy and lots of perseverance from both sides for our relationship to survive the devastation. I can admit that it bothered me a little to see her so torn up over a woman that she used to date, because I want to be the only woman that she feels that strongly about, and Taraji didn't understand it at all. Our relationship has survived too much darkness to be rejected by the light. I will handle anything and anyone that threatens Taraji's happiness, because her happiness is my happiness, and Tempest is no exception just because she's Taraji's baby sister. Sometimes family can be your worst enemies. My gut is screaming to me that Tempest is an enemy, and I'm listening to it, but will Taraji listen? I'm afraid that she's going to be in denial because she so badly wants the close, sisterly connection that they were robbed of in the past.

Taraji: I haven't thought that far ahead yet. I made an impulsive decision when I bought this house, and I don't regret it, but I do have a lot to think about. I was hoping that by time we get married, she will have found a job and moved out into her own place.

Fantasia: And if she doesn't?

Taraji:*sighs* I don't know, Tasia. I don't want her to feel like I'm trying to push her out. We were never given the chance to be together as sisters because of our parents, so I feel like we have to make up for lost time.

Fantasia: She may be your little sister, but she's still a grown ass woman at the end of the day and she needs to have a life of her own. Are you going to let her leach off of you forever? You barely even know her.