Chapter 82: Rules and Punishment

[Author's Note: The story passed a pretty cool milestone yesterday: 200,000 reads!

Granted, that is a little easier with as long of a story as this, but I want to say thanks again to everyone who is reading/commenting/voting on the story. I appreciate it!]

For the second time today, Amanda and Jodie were wiping shit off of my bottom.

This time, though, it was an even worse accident, the clean-up made even more challenging by the fact that there wasn't a shower they could have me stand in afterward to make sure everything was completely cleaned off of me.

Once the two social workers had figured out where the nearest restroom was, Amanda had wrapped my jacket around my waist, mostly obscuring the visual signs of my accident, though nothing could be done about the smell.

Thankfully, the nearest restroom was just around the corner, and we somehow managed to get there without needing to pass anyone in the hallway. Though I suspected there would be a lingering odor outside that would bother everyone passing through for a while.

The odor being confined the bathroom didn't help at the moment, and tossing the dirty pull-up and wet wipes wasn't doing much to improve things.

"Are you attached to this dress?" Jodie asked.

I shook a tear-drenched head. She proceeded to toss it into the garbage. That's when you know a blowout was really bad, when clothing starts getting tossed.

The only spare clothes they had packed for me were a pair of leggings and a sweater. Amanda and Jodie did, however, appeared to have packed several more pull-ups.

I put the clean pull-up on all by myself, though I got some help with the leggings. These were not ones I would have picked. They were a little thin, and a tiny bit see through. The outline of the padding from the pull-up was visible through them.

I remembered how Jane had described her own bladder issues. Her admission that she still wore a pull-up. If she, an adult, could delineate between the decision to wear diapers and being treated like a baby, could I do I do the same?

Amanda gave me a hug, which was possible now that I was all cleaned up. "We'll get another doctor for you to see tomorrow to check with these accidents."

These accidents. I knew she was referring to the fact that I had messed myself twice today. I hoped whatever tests they wanted to run for that tomorrow didn't require samples like I had been forced to give earlier today.

"I don't think my tummy was happy with the Happy Meal."

"You probably haven't had any fast food for a long time?"

"Yeah."

"There are some private, overnight rooms for kids staying at the hospital. That's where we are headed next. A nurse will bring you dinner up there. Hopefully something your stomach will like better."

My stomach grumbled at the mention of food, this time because I was actually hungry. Hopefully, whatever it was they fed me would sit better with my stomach. I was more hopeful about regaining control of my bowels rather than my bladder.

I had never truly had one of those accidents before outside of laxatives or being denied the chance to use the toilet, and that didn't really count. Yes, I had adjusted to messing in a diaper the past two months, but I had still needed to make a conscious decision to do so when the urge came, compared to how my bladder was often emptying randomly with no warning.

---

The room Amanda led me to probably wasn't meant for a teenager. The colorful designs and patterns matched something that might have been more aesthetically pleasing to an elementary-aged kid.