Chapter 59: Potty Training

I made a beeline for the nearest restroom the moment I stepped out of the school bus on Monday morning, leaving Samantha and Desi to go save a seat for me in our first class.

Our bus had been one of the first to arrive this morning, so I at least didn't have a massive crowd of other students to contend with as I speed-walked through the main entrance. This was my first time wearing my new peach-colored pull-ups to school, and while they had been thoroughly tested over the last week, I felt slightly more self-conscious than before.

While these pull-ups were only slightly less thin than the ones I had previously been wearing, they were made for adults, not young teenagers. That meant a much higher rise on my waist. If I hadn't folded the waistband of the pull-ups down, more than an inch of them would have been peeking out from the top of my jeans.

And for all the advertising about these pull-ups being discreet and underwear-like, there wasn't any way that a close observer could mistake them for a normal pair of panties. It was just another thing I'd have to be aware of throughout the day. Potty training while at school was going to be much more mentally taxing than doing so at home.

My gambit with admitting my accident over the weekend had paid off with Mom, as she had only kept me in a diaper for the remainder of Friday. I spent the rest of the weekend doing everything I could to ready myself for a return to school.

Going to and from home to school was going to be the hardest part of this initial stage of toilet training.

I had the short end of the stick when it came to the bus ride to school. There weren't many others on the bus when it picked me up a half-block from my house. I'd used the restroom as the last thing I did before getting on the bus. Mom had left before me to take Emilia to daycare before going to work. Her hybrid job had her spending a mix of time between working at home and in the office.

Before, the bus ride had been less of an issue, as I had avoided drinking almost anything during breakfast. But with Lisa's insistence that I stay hydrated, I had a full cup of orange juice with breakfast. I at least made sure that drinking the orange juice was the very last thing I did before stepping out the door, but even then, I now had a dire need to reach a restroom in time.

The closest restroom was only a hundred feet or so inside the main entrance, and most of the stalls weren't occupied when I entered.

Our knowledge of the public restrooms at our high school was second to none. We not only knew which ones were on the most direct route between all of our classes, but also which ones were busiest at which times of the day, and which provided garbage bins discreet enough to dispose of a wet pull-up or diaper in.

I pulled my jeans and pull-up down simultaneously, making sure the jeans weren't pulled too far down and that the pullup was tucked into them. The walls on the bathroom stalls didn't go down as far as they should have. It was possible to see the feet of the person adjacent to you.

I tried to exert some final control over my bladder as I sat on the toilet seat, straining my muscles to try to last even another minute or two without peeing. But it was no use. My bladder had already reached its limit.

I passed the first test of the morning. I'd survived the bus ride to school without any accidents. As I sat on the toilet, not rushing to get up as I wanted to make certain that I had fully emptied my bladder, I made a note in my phone of the success, and how long I had gone between trips to the toilet.

That was one successful trip to the toilet down for today, but I had another eight more to go.

Samantha and Desi were loitering in the hallway outside of our first class with a few other students, as the classroom door was still locked. We had all of our classes together, while Lisa only shared two of them with us.