Chapter Thirteen: Hearing Things...

I jump into Jacob's arms in glee,  Jacob spinning me around as if I weigh nothing.

Am I dreaming? Is this even real? Touch his face and minorly pinch myself to see.

It is true!  Jacob Smith is finally my boyfriend! 

"Whatcha thinkin'?" Jacob sees that I'm deep in thought.

"Oh, nothing, I just can't believe it, you know?  Like, you're finally my boyfriend!".

He looks into my eyes and kisses me.  Oh, how the bliss of that kiss was worth ten years of waiting.

He cups my face gently and deepens the kiss, more passionate than ever.  We stop to catch our breath but once he kissed me again, shit got real and super quick.

He grabs me by the waist with one hand as he still cups my face with the other, pulled me close to him and slipped his tongue into mine.  Our tongues fighting for dominance (of course he won), and to commemorate that, he places me gently on his bed.  I lie down, now presented by his shadow on the headboard.  He starts kissing me gently, giving me loves bites on my neck, collarbone, and chest. I moan in pleasure nd he goes a bit lower to kiss my stomach, then my waist...

"Uhm...Jake?"

He didn't hear me.

"Jake, can we stop?"

I don't feel too good about this...did he think I said to keep going?  Is he hallucinating or something?

"JAKE, STOP!" I snap, outraged by the fact that he didn't hear me the first two times.

"Oh...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to"--

He hugs me and I can feel a tear come down his face.

"I swear I won't ever do that again."

"Not if I can help it." I giggle it off, nuzzling his nose with mine.

We start with the first activity he has for us: reading the book series he bought me!

"So...what do you like about 'Masquerade Enemies' anyway?"

Oh, I could talk about it for hours.

"Well, Rue is the oldest sister of eight children, right?  And she learned to fight to defend her younger siblings.  Her dad, Atlas, wants her to be next in line for the throne,"

"Go on! Tell me more."  he chimed.

And so I do, of course because I love this book series and I can't wait to read it (I researched a lot about it and a little bit of spoilers from social media).
"So, to celebrate her 20th birthday ( 20 years old is like 18 here), they make a Masquerade party that Rue's stepmom, Emily prepared for her.  She meets the opposing kingdom's son, Eric while in distress of having to find suitors for the next king.  A creepy guy's looking for her, and Eric so happen to be in the same room.  She asks for his help 'what's in it for me?' and she said he'd get paid a lot of Corunas (dollars but in their kingdom).  So, he agreed and they face tons of hate, fans, confusion, and new adventures together! "

Jacob's face looks astonished by my knowledge.  I mean, can't blame him, I honestly don't know how I do it at times either.

TO BE CONTINUED...