Chapter Twenty-Three: Bedridden...

The setting and timing couldn't be better.  The dimming lights, the swift I caress his neck as he bends lower, deepening the kiss. He carries me bridal-styler to our King size bed, surrounded by silk and his soft hands on my lower back.  I sigh in disbelief that I'm actually de-flowering myself to Jacob. 

"Is it okay if I take this robe off?"

I nod, untying the robe string and pushing it off my shoulders. He takes a look up and down at my white lingerie, lace and silk in all the right places. 

"You look...you're so ravishing." his words utter in my ear.

His hands start touching from my shoulder to my forearms.  His fingertips lingering on my breasts. 

Both of us on the bed, he whispers sweet nothings in my ear.

"I've dreamed of this very moment, darling.  You laying here below me like you're in need of my touch..." he started.

"And I'm so glad the feeling's mutual, baby."

I don't know how, but his voice changed, like he's a completely different person.  I also don't know why, but I like it.

I really really like it.

"Oh yeah?" being bold as I am wanted to start something.

"Yeah...you know what I'm gonna do to you, for you?" his whispers sending shivers down my spine. 

I gulp, surprised and amused to know his desires.

"Tell me, you wouldn't dare."

As I finished that sentence, he sticks one finger in my core, a loud moan coming out of my mouth.  He fingers me faster when he finishes a sentence.

"This is only the beginning, darling. I'm gonna lick your nipples, play with your breasts and touch you places you could only ever dream of."

I flush red, embarrassed of my vulnerability. 

"What's wrong?  Does my wife want more than one measly finger?"

I yelp in response, his finger flicking my folds faster.

I nod. 

"Ask and you shall receive, my love."

"Yes, please...please touch me.  Make me feel good."

"Yes, ma'am."

He takes out his middle finger from inside me and licks my wet residue. He then kisses my lips, biting my bottom lip. 

His kisses go down from my neck to my collarbone, marking up my breasts with hickeys.  He licks and teases my nipples as he gropes my right breast; toying with my feelings.  He then licks the middle of my breasts all the way down to my v-line before my heat.

"What's the matter? Do you want your husband to go down on you, hmm?"

Desperately, I nod.

"Please, I crave you."

He then teasingly licks my clit, sticking two of his fingers inside me. 

"Looks like my good girl wants me to go seconds on her beautiful mess."

I couldn't help but scream in pleasure, his tongue all of a sudden deep in my core. 

He sucks, licks, and teases my clit and penetrates my walls with his tongue.  I squeeze my thighs in pleasure, his face now in between them. 

"God, you're so fucking wet." his voice got deeper by an octave, his hot breath paused on my clit, making it twitch. 

I pull his hair lightly, my moans getting louder and louder by the second.

"I'm..Jacob...I'm cumming."  I groaned, louder than expected.

He licks the cum off his lips, eating the rest of it from my folds.  He then kisses me again, his tongue down my throat like he wanted me, he needed me. 

"May I...?" he clears his throat, pointing towards his visible hard on. 

I nod, a drooling mess for him. 

"Can you make me feel good too?" he asks, embarrassed of his request.

"I'd love nothing more."

He takes off his pants and boxers, his cock springing out.

I bite my lip in amusement.  I didn't know he was so...horny for me.

I get down on my knees, getting comfortable with the mattress. 

I start stroking him, heavy groans coming out of him.

I then teasingly lick his tip, already getting precum from the excitement. 

"Fuck..baby, don't do this to me." He caresses my hair, moaning softly. 

I then bob my head lightly, watching him react to me teasing him.

He takes a short hitched breath, pulling my hair in response to my actions.

"Can you take all this in your mouth?  Or are you just playing with my feelings?"

I hum in pleasure, his cock still in my mouth.

"That's true, honey...you can't really talk when your mouth's full, isn't that right?"

I bob my head faster, taking more inches of him, drool all over my lips.  I touch myself as I suck him off, I can't take in all this at once.  My lips make a pop sound whenever I go back and forth from sucking him.

I pause. "You like that baby?"

"I don't just like it,"

"I enthuse it." He finishes his sentence.

Jacob now moaning uncontrollably cums in my mouth, a symphony of sounds of pleasure come from him, I proudly take all his load and lick my lips.  He sees me still touching myself, yearning for his touch.

"Nuh uh, you won't be doing that anymore..I'm right here."  He lifts me from my knees, grabs my hand and sucks my wet fingers. 

"Please..." were the only words that could come out my mouth, tired of begging.

"Please what?"

"Fuck me.." I whisper, too embarrassed to say it out loud.

"Louder."

"Please..fuck me." my voice now audible to his ear.

"Good girl."

He intertwines my hands with his, his tip now inside me.  I moan louder as the inches go in.  Once he was all the way in, there was no going back.  I begged for more, he gave me more.  My hand against the headboard, you could hear the bed creak we went so fast. 

"Harder, please.."

Our climaxes reached, our pleasure and act of love splurging all over.  I tighten the  bedsheets one more time, a release of lust going through my veins. 

He kisses me passionately one more time before leaving the bedroom.

"Where are you going?"

"I'll be right back I promise!"

"Pinky promise?"

"Yes, pinky swear."

Twenty minutes later, he brings me a tray of all my favorite foods: Spaghetti, rice balls, and candy.  Several chocolate options, of course. 

"Oh, honey..." my eyes swelled with tears, overwhelmed that he'd do such a thing for me.

"Wanna watch the 'Masquerade Enemies' series? I heard they have Josh Hutcherson in it."
"No way, I didn't know they had a series! Yes, let's watch it!"

As the night was falling into dusk, love was in the air...

And some damn good first time sex too, I'm now bedridden  I wonder how I'll get up in the morning.

TO BE CONTINUED...