Chapter Twenty: The Night...

Jacob starts laughing silently, Lily nudges his shoulder and nods in disappointment.

"A vibrator?  Are you kidding?"

"What?  I remember you were talking about those 'rose toys' or something like that." She snickers.

I see Jacob spit out his drink in surprise.

I playfully punch her shoulder and hug her.

"Thank you, I love it! I'm sure it'll be very useful" I smirk, Elenor laughing with me.

"Okay, last one!" Mom hands me the last box, it was small yet it felt heavy.

"Let's see what the card says...'to my dearest, I'll love you forever.  From Mom and Dad'.  Awww! Thank you! Let's open this cute little box."

It was the charm bracelet I saw my grandma use before she passed away.

"It's a family heirloom, I want you to have it.  From your great grandma, to you.  Four generations now!  Once you have a daughter, you can give it to her."  Her eyes filled with tears, happy ones I hope.

I hug her, thank her for the bracelet.  It went perfectly with my dress too. 

"Excuse me, I'm just gonna take some fresh air!  You all enjoy the cake."  I smile, wanting to see our magical room we'll be staying in.  The Hongulu was an awfully beautiful venue that had a really expensive tropical hotel in it.  I knew Jacob had money but now THIS much money.  Walking in the beach sands of Bali barefoot is really relaxing. 

"Yes, maa'm how can I help you?"

"Me and my husband"-

"Ah yes, Mrs. Smith! Welcome, your room is on door 0928."

"Thank you so much!"

I enter the room...it's gorgeous.  The shower even has the view of the jungles. 

"So, you like it?"

I jump as I heard a voice behind me.

"Jacob! You're too much, but you know this won't be our honeymoon, right?"

"I know, that's why we're going to Sweden.  I remember you talking about how much you missed the snow and how you wanna build snowmen and drink hot cocoa again." he giggles as he lifts my chin to kiss me lightly.

I kiss him back until I realized...did he just say-

"Did you just say SWEDEN? That's very expensive, might be more than this! How much did it cost for your arrangements?"

He looks away from me.

"Jacob Smith, how much did it cost you?"

I mumbled an amount that I couldn't understand.

"Say that again, louder." I deadpan him.

"$40,000".

"ARE YOU NUTS?! I'm sure we can-"

"Adeline, that was the cheapest deal considering what I want for us."

I'm sorry but did he just say "the cheapest"? I've never had this kind of money before, and honestly I don't even know how he does.

"And how did you pay for all of this, hmm?" I look at him dead in the eyes.

"Smith&Addie's."

"What's that?"

"You know, the one multi-billionaire company I started investing on for five years and I sold it for that amount?"

"No fucking way! Honey I'm so proud of you!"  I kiss him on my tip toes. 

"So, how much was the deal for?" I ask now invested in this offer he had.

"50 billion dollars."
My jaw dropped at an instant.  One small-town boy from Fallingberg became one of the richest people I know in ten years.  And I so happen to marry him without even knowing. 

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" No, seriously, why DIDN'T he?

"Because I wanted to see if money was all that you were after..." he looks down towards his shoes, sad.

"Honey...I wasn't in love with you because of your money! Although yes; you family's financial status was very crucial to us and I'm very grateful, but I fell in love with you because you showed you cared.  Not because you got me a fifty-dollar necklace or whatnot."  I lift his chin now, trying to cheer him up.

"And this is why you're my wife." He simply smiles and hugs me tight. 

"Well, we should go back to the party...or do you wanna end it? We did everything a wedding is supposed to, should we let the guests fly back?" He smirks at me while I hum happily.

"Yes, sure! I'll call Elenor."

"Hey Ellie! Could you tell everyone that the party's over and if they wanted to they could fly back home in the jet Jake set up?"

"Sure, no problem!"

"Thanks, love you!"

"Me too, have fun." man she has a way to make EVERYTHING sexual, I swear.

"She said she's doing that right now, actually."

"Oh, yeah?" a smile creeps in his face, crawling towards me, leaving me no choice but to get on the bed. 

"Yeah, really." I grab him by the neck and kiss him, Jacob now laying on top of me. 

He starts to loosen the ribbon to my corset, traces his fingers onto the silhouette of my body.  He grabs my thigh and squeezes it, a moan escaping my lips.  I bite his bottom lip, driving him into kissing my neck, almost taking off my dress.

"Honey, we can't do this right now, we have a honeymoon to go to."

He breathes, letting go of me.

"You're right, then I get to do this ten times better." he smirks while holding my hand; running back to the wedding and to our surprise, almost no one left!

We got rice thrown at us walking down the red aisle of carpet as we get into our car to take us to the airport for Sweden.

I wonder how it would've gone if I did let him have sex with me right then and there.

TO BE CONTINUED...