Chapter Twenty-Two: Sweden...

The bathtub? Amazing.  The water? Perfectly hot.  I dip my toes in and get my full body in all at once.  Jacob's never been a fan of hot water, but he wanted to try something new just for me...how sweet!

I had a sage green bikini that complimented my brown and blue irises, shaping my body in the best way possible.  He practically was drooling looking at me.

"God, I wanna tear that off of you." He deadpans, looking up and down at me.  He seemed more comfortable in the tub now that he's seen me in this garment. 

He gets closer to sit next to me and may I say his abs haven't looked this good since the last time I saw them. 

"Looks like you like me half naked too, I'm glad" he chuckles slightly, I fake hit him and sit on his lap.

"Hi."

"Well, hello darling."

"There's no one like you, my wife." He swoops my legs to be close to him, my face now facing his.  He kisses me slow but without hesitation, a groan escaping his mouth.  I pull his hair softly and I suddenly feel something poke me from below the water. 

"Is that your knee or are you just excited to see me?" I joke, but he just stares at me.

"What? Did I say anything wrong?"

"No, I just like looking at you."

My stomach felt like it flipped, my heat pulsing through the thin fabric of my bikini with his swim shorts. 

I hid my face from his for a second, processing every single sensation.

"What's wrong, darling?"
"N-Nothing..." I hesitate, because it's everything. 

He gently grabs my face, scanning it, as if I'm hiding something. 

Then I blurt out my one thought: "Is it getting hotter in here or is it just me?" I sigh-laugh, stroking the back of my neck.

"Well then we can go inside if you want?"

"Yeah, is it okay if I go first?  I wanna surprise you."

He nods happily as I get out of the tub.

God, that was intense for no reason.

I put on my wedding lingerie back on and a silk robe to cover it.

I text him saying he could come in now, in our bedroom. 

His face of shock and amusement should've been recorded because it was priceless.

"What? Do I have something on my face?"

"No, it's just that...you're glowing."

I blush more at his words. 

"Well, I am blushing like crazy" I say, trying to lighten up the mood.

He steps forward closer to me, so close that I can feel his hot breath.

"Do you really want to do this?  It's your body and I don't want to force you into something you're not comfortable in."

I nod, biting my lip. 

"It's you, it's always been you." I say before kissing him, he lifts me so that now my legs are around his waist. 

He strokes my hair as he has me pinned against the wall.

"You okay with this?"  He asks one more time, his loving eyes accepting my answer either way.

"Yes, I'm sure.  I want to make love to you, Jacob." I cup his face with my hands and nod. 

And with that, he kisses me hungrily, like he's been waiting for this his whole life. 

TO BE CONTINUED...