Chapter Twenty-One: Honeymoon...

The car we were in wasn't ANY car, it was a limo! With all kinds of candies and snacks, it was like my childhood dream came true.  We arrived at the airport after at least 10 pee breaks and 5 gas station stops, but still here nonetheless.  Just on time for our plane ride!  Our driver took our bags to the plane and ye again, first class. 

"They don't serve any kind of shrimp flavor of anything here, I promise."  He holds out his pinky finger so I can intertwine mine.  He tried to comfort me because the last plane ride...it wasn't the best. 

"I also made sure Everly wasn't on this flight." I sighed in relief after he said that because man I always HATED that bitch.

"Fasten your seatbelts, everyone! We're on our way to Sweden so there may be some weather when you get there but I'm sure you'll have a splendid time." One of the flight attendants spoke over the microphone, she sounded nice. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six and a half hours later, and I'm still not tired so thank God we arrived. 

"We have arrived to Sweden, make sure to grab your bags and step onto your left, first class shall get out first."

I'm glad we're first because the only reason I haven't been able to sleep is because...

Well for starters; Jacob has been sleeping on my shoulder for a long time.

And two...well, it's gonna feel weird not being a virgin anymore. 

I know it sounds dumb to say that but it's true! I don't even know how to touch myself, let alone other people!  Well, I have an idea of it but still.

We get out of the plane and Jacob calls for an Uber, he said our "small place" was twenty-five minutes away from the airport so I guess I'll suppress these thoughts I have about virginity for now. 

"Hello, Jacob?"

"Yes, that's us!"

We sit down in the back seat of the car, I'm slowly but surely getting nervous.  Jacob holds my hand in reassurance. 

"You okay?  You seemed like you were freaking out" his warm smile never ceases to make me feel better.

"Now I am, because it's you." I smile back, hugging him.

The uber driver starts playing one of my favorite songs, "Intolewd" by Matt Maltese.  I couldn't help but to boogie down, even if it was a little dance. 

He giggles at my mini dance moves.  "You're so adorable, you know that?"

"Shut up!" I giggle back, he gets me nervous with that chuckle he has.  The Uber's phone started beeping, meaning we just arrived to our place. 

"This is it, thank you so much!" Jacob tips the Uber thirty dollars and proceeds to unpack the car.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

This wasn't "a little place" at all.

It was a private snowy cabin that had at least four rooms and four bathrooms.  It had a gorgeous rock garden and even it's own sauna and self-bathing huts.  Even the huts were fancy looking with garden rocks as a base and the water fountains producing the hot water.  It was all so...majestic?  It was the snowy paradise I dreamed of and more.

I guess I stayed jaw-dropped and shaken because Jacob's hand hovered over my face.

"Addie? You okay?"

I snapped out of it quickly, I just...WOW.

"Yeah, I'm fine, let's go inside." 

I was even bigger on the inside than I imagined.  Whoever designed these cabins needs to get a raise because this is some next level shit. 

Jacob puts my stuff in our bedroom as I explore a bit of this cabin, it's two stories big!  It has a mini fridge of all the nicest alcohols and wines, even a sangria fountain in the kitchen island.  I of course pour myself a cup for myself and Jacob.

"A toast, to love!"

"Toast!"

After our drink, he hugs me from behind and starts nibbling my ear and kissing my neck.

"Well, how about a victory bath in those beautiful tubs, huh?" He chuckles into my ear.

"I'm glad I brought my new bikini then" I say enthusiastically.

"Oh, you better let me see."

"Oh, but of course."  He follows me like a dog after that.

TO BE CONTINUED...